PDA

View Full Version : I need a bookie near Madison. PM me.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2015, 04:27 PM
Tired of dealing with online sites that make it damn near impossible to withdraw your money. Can someone hook me up with a local guy or tell me a website that doesn't make it an act of congress to withdraw money?

Thanks in advance

Pokechop Womack
08-30-2015, 09:33 PM
Just got a Bovada account... hope thats not the site you're referring to...

missouridawg
08-30-2015, 10:01 PM
All online sites make it impossible to get your money out. That's their business plan. Take your deposit. Never give it back.

If you ask around, you'll be able to find someone local.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2015, 10:03 PM
All online sites make it impossible to get your money out. That's their business plan. Take your deposit. Never give it back.

If you ask around, you'll be able to find someone local.

Not so far. Wish someone could help me out. I'd like to bet this coming weekend's games

Jack Lambert
08-30-2015, 11:11 PM
Lets just hope the gamming commission doesn't subpoena the message board for you info or the FBI tackforce on illegal gambling. Just kidding.

sleepy dawg
08-31-2015, 10:30 AM
I've just about quit betting on 5dimes, and it's considered by many to be the best (or near the best). They already rape you on the payouts, then they want to make it impossible to withdraw money. I'm pretty much all draft kings now because they're so easy to get your money out. I don't get to bet on all the fun bets I'm used to betting, but it's just so hassle free and user friendly that I'm giving them all my money and saying screw the betting websites.