PDA

View Full Version : Pro Dogs

VandelayIndustries
08-30-2015, 12:50 PM
So with cuts coming up in the NFL, just wondering who makes it and who doesn't.

McKinney, Preston Smith are locks, and I think Malcolm Johnson makes it. Eulls will get cut by the Saints but I think he has a good shot at the practice squad. Who else makes a team?

War Machine Dawg
08-30-2015, 06:51 PM
So with cuts coming up in the NFL, just wondering who makes it and who doesn't.

McKinney, Preston Smith are locks, and I think Malcolm Johnson makes it. Eulls will get cut by the Saints but I think he has a good shot at the practice squad. Who else makes a team?

J-Rob looks like a good bet to make it with Indy. Ditto Skinner with the Eagles. Not sure about Day or some of the others.

hailmari
08-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Last I heard, the Saints love Eulls. But yeah, at the very least I think he makes the practice squad.

I think Beckwith had an injury that put him out of the hunt.

MetEdDawg
08-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Didn't Eulls have a great first preseason game? Couple TFLs and a sack maybe? Haven't kept up with it much because I've just been crazy busy but I thought he had been doing pretty well.

Irondawg
08-30-2015, 08:53 PM
I think Malcolm has been hurt so his status may be up in the air. Looks like Robinson make take ballard's spot

huffy
08-31-2015, 06:06 AM
I think Malcolm has been hurt so his status may be up in the air. Looks like Robinson make take ballard's spot

that sucks so bad for Ballard.. I was really hoping he would bounce back this year and be the bell cow for the Colts.. but the latest hamstring injury may get him cut.

thf24
08-31-2015, 06:37 AM
I'd like to see the Titans take a chance on Ballard if the Colts do cut him. Bishop Sankey is averaging 2.7 ypc in the preseason, and I don't recognize the name of another back that's played so far.

War Machine Dawg
08-31-2015, 10:37 AM
that sucks so bad for Ballard.. I was really hoping he would bounce back this year and be the bell cow for the Colts.. but the latest hamstring injury may get him cut.

It sucks for Ballard, but I think he's done as anything more than a role player. An ACL and Achilles injury in back to back seasons and now a hamstring suggest he isn't durable enough for the NFL. Plus I'm guessing he's lost some of his burst due to the Achilles' injury.