on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Coach007
08-30-2015, 12:06 PM
Just laughter

TUSK
08-30-2015, 12:07 PM
that's a big, long stretch, at best...

that being said, I look for AU's Defense to be improved... Adams and Jones are legit...

The DL should be really good... Until depth becomes an issue...

I think the Offense will still be prolific... It's almost "plug n play"....

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2015, 12:08 PM
I saw this and also realized he gave no reasons why.

Pretty typical of the media.

I've yet see any reason why we aren't in Auburn's league. The problem is the media and other fan bases have blindly accepted that MSU will stink and can't wrap their arms around how ridiculously poorly thought out this stance is.

Anyone have an answer for this?

Dawgfan77
08-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Auburn lost more than we did have a new QB and unless Boom found a secondary the will struggle with the pass. 8-4 for the plainsman this year

DancingRabbit
08-30-2015, 12:42 PM
First, I never listen to (or shake hands with) somebody named Booger.

Second, does he bag on Nkemdiche like he does Chris Jones? Hasn't their production been very similar, with Chris getting less snaps?

Third, he's a dumbass so it really is a waste of time.

LC Dawg
08-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Booger may be right. Auburn wasn't in our league last year and I don't know if they'll improve enough to move up to our league this year.

SheltonChoked
08-30-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure this year will be as plug and play, with a mobile quarterback, I'd agree but Johnson doesn't run as well.

I'm sure it will still put up points, but I'm not expecting near the level as it was with Marshall on the ground.

TUSK
08-30-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure this year will be as plug and play, with a mobile quarterback, I'd agree but Johnson doesn't run as well.

I'm sure it will still put up points, but I'm not expecting near the level as it was with Marshall on the ground.

excellent observation... JJ is mobile but NO chance he has the escapability Marshall possessed... he does chunk it better, though.

I seen it dawg
08-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Booger may be right. Auburn wasn't in our league last year and I don't know if they'll improve enough to move up to our league this year.

Spot on

SheltonChoked
08-30-2015, 01:56 PM
And with duke Williams having "issues" off the field. I'm not sold on the passing game being great either.

Just lots of "if's" that have to turn out right for Auburn this year.

Thompson92
08-30-2015, 02:07 PM
And with duke Williams having "issues" off the field. I'm not sold on the passing game being great either.

Just lots of "if's" that have to turn out right for Auburn this year.

Not to mention they lost Coates and Quan Bray.

I went back and watched the TAMU-Auburn game today. They lost at home, and they only kept it close because of Artis-Payne, Bray, and Marshall. Defense looked very beatable. Plus, we always play well against Auburn, so I don't see why we can't win that game this year.

5 Star
08-30-2015, 02:12 PM
If it hadn't been for the fake punt, we might have beaten them 42-0. However, they did have a lot of turnovers early that helped us get up big. Either way, saying they are out of our league is very inaccurate. I think we have similar talent except maybe on the offensive line.

Coach34
08-30-2015, 02:26 PM
However, they did have a lot of turnovers early that helped us get up big.

We were causing those turnovers-we still had to drive down and score after getting them- and we did. Let's also not forget we took the opening drive 75 yards to score and go up 7-0 as well. We just outplayed them that day. That happens all the time at home stadiums in the SEC- and we play LSU and Bama at home

mstatefan91
08-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Booger say: "love Mullen and my opinion is my own and changes based on what I think I may b wrong we will see together"

http://giant.gfycat.com/FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif

DawgPoundtheRock
08-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Anyone who thinks that anything that Booger McFarland says contains a grain of intelligence or insight hasn't been paying attention. Last year he said we were a nonfactor in the SECW. That should tell you something.

A local radio host implied last week that Booger probably eats his namesakes after Booger made another stupid comment (this one not about MSU).

smootness
08-30-2015, 05:27 PM
I think Auburn will be the best team in the conference this year.

msstate7
08-30-2015, 05:38 PM

I think there will be 3 or 4 teams that are 9-3 to 10-2. I don't think there will be a national champion from the sec

UMCDawg16
08-30-2015, 05:39 PM

LOL

mstatefan91
08-30-2015, 05:46 PM

You forgot your ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

5 Star
08-30-2015, 05:58 PM
LOL
My thoughts too. Auburn doesn't do well with expectations, and they are the trendy pick. This is the year for MSU or Ole Miss, and if we don't do it, I suspect it'll be Alabama once again. What year was it when they had NFL talent at every position and were picked top 5 and went 7-4 or something similar. 2003 I think with Karlos Dansby and Dontarrius Thomas. Then the next year, with no expectations, they go undefeated. Their best years were 2010 and 2013 when nobody expected anything.

Coach34
08-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Auburn will have a good football team and has the best schedule. Should be a helluva game

smootness
08-30-2015, 06:18 PM
Why is that a laughable claim? Not everyone will agree, sure, but it's far from laughable. That team is loaded in talent, with Malzahn and Muschamp. They're going to be good.

War Machine Dawg
08-30-2015, 07:11 PM
on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Booger has a booger for a brain.

bulldawg28
08-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Why is that a laughable claim? Not everyone will agree, sure, but it's far from laughable. That team is loaded in talent, with Malzahn and Muschamp. They're going to be good.

Who is going to catch all of these passes from Johnson other than Duke Williams? We can literally man up with Auburn with one safety over the top and shut their offense down.

Homedawg
08-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Who is going to catch all of these passes from Johnson other than Duke Williams? We can literally man up with Auburn with one safety over the top and shut their offense down.

It's so easy***

Coach34
08-30-2015, 07:23 PM
Redmond will be giving Williams hayyyyyle fo sho

msstate7
08-30-2015, 07:32 PM

And vice versa

TUSK
08-30-2015, 07:41 PM

I'm with you, Smoot...

And Coach34 is dead nuts on RE: AU schedule...

I can't wait to see Duke and Redmond grabbin', holdin' and chicken fightin' up and down the field...

bulldawg28
08-30-2015, 09:33 PM
It's so easy***

A&M will be more difficult to stop than Auburn....it's that easy

sandwolf
08-30-2015, 09:40 PM
However, they did have a lot of turnovers early that helped us get up big.

Their turnovers may have been early in the game, but we had 4 turnovers to their 2 in the first half.

Bama_Dawg
08-31-2015, 10:01 AM

If Will can keep his head, and get into Duke's. Duke will give up some PF penalties. Get 2, get him out of the game. Duke can be a real hot head. He showed it plenty in juco.

defiantdog
08-31-2015, 11:37 AM
on Twitter.

Thoughts?

Booger never saw Jeremy Johnson play high school ball. He's a pocket passer. He's like a toothpick when he runs. He won't be able to run the offense like Cam did.