PDA

View Full Version : The "media" basically thinks we can't replace

cheewgumm
08-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Josh Robinson. That's it.

If they say " Dak has to do it al by himself", that means "State has no replacement for Robinson."

A QB always "does it by himself" from a passing perspective . There's not another QB that comes out and helps throw the ball.

So that is there question for us. Can we run the ball other than Dak having to run it. Their answer is "no".

msstate7
08-30-2015, 10:15 AM
Beckwith was all sec guard.

Day was a multi-year starter.

Malcolm Johnson was an nfl draft pick te.

Clausell was a solid tackle.

I think we can replace all of the ones mentioned, but we lost more than jrob

HSVDawg
08-30-2015, 10:45 AM
I think M. Johnson is going to be the most difficult to replace from that group. I like Walley but I definitely think we see a drop in production at the TE spot this year.

Coach007
08-30-2015, 10:53 AM
I don't. Walley showed up in the Orange bowl. He's legit. We have more than him too.

SheltonChoked
08-30-2015, 12:43 PM
I expect to see a lot more 20 sets this year because of our depth at rob and the lack of depth at TE.

Tbonewannabe
08-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Beckwith was all sec guard.

Day was a multi-year starter.

Malcolm Johnson was an nfl draft pick te.

Clausell was a solid tackle.

I think we can replace all of the ones mentioned, but we lost more than jrob

Beckwith was also a big reason we were "predicted" low last year. Obviously our line sucked last year because we "had to" start a walkon at guard. I don't know how we will replace all the guys that were drafted in the 6th round or didn't even get drafted. Some how we are viewed as not being able to replace anyone even though we probably played more people in crucial games than just about anyone in the league.

EngineerDawg
08-30-2015, 01:04 PM
Actions>words... Let them say what they want. We just need to come out every week and let our play do our talking.

mic
08-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Just wait till next year...