PDA

View Full Version : Haha, sticking with the media confusion...

CadaverDawg
08-29-2015, 04:39 PM
They just had a "Heisman Hopefuls" segment where they threw a bunch of names out, including Dak. While showing Dak, the anchor said, "And Mississippi State will be largely relying on him as they've lost a bunch of weapons around him".

Ha, it's as if they take a class on "lines we're going to use for ______ ". Was JRob good? Yes. Irreplaceable? Hell no. What other weapons did we lose? Malcolm and that's it. These people amaze me. Keep poking the beast, dipshits....it's going to get pissed and destroy some ass starting next weekend.

Dawgowar
08-29-2015, 04:47 PM
They just had a "Heisman Hopefuls" segment where they threw a bunch of names out, including Dak. While showing Dak, the anchor said, "And Mississippi State will be largely relying on him as they've lost a bunch of weapons around him".

Ha, it's as if they take a class on "lines we're going to use for ______ ". Was JRob good? Yes. Irreplaceable? Hell no. What other weapons did we lose? Malcolm and that's it. These people amaze me. Keep poking the beast, dipshits....it's going to get pissed and destroy some ass starting next weekend.

They are lazy. They get storylines and template them. Big Six teams with an emerging A&M fanbase, that is the preseason target.

What will be funny is that once we win they will not give credit to Dak for raising the team's level of play. Likewise they will not champion him in the Heisman race for doing so with this alleged lower level of talent at the playmaker positions. The media is a crock of crap.

NCDawg
08-29-2015, 04:48 PM
Guess they think we'll be devastated because of the loss of Day, Beckwith, and Clausell.

DancingRabbit
08-29-2015, 04:51 PM
I've lost count of the times I've read or heard, "but Dak can't do it by himself".

Just a lot of group-think.

That journalism school is the best thing that ever happened for the image of northern miss football.

Dawg61
08-29-2015, 04:54 PM
Bear Wilson, Fred Ross and our truckload of slot receivers are going to run rampant on teams. Oh yea and we've got 5 talented RBs. I like our offense. A lot.

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-29-2015, 04:55 PM
I have always anticipated the start of the football season with great enthusiasm. None more than this one just so these dipshits will have something else to talk about. But it won't be over next weekend either. They'll mention our win over USM, but won't put any credence into it whatsoever. So, be ready to wait until Sept. 13 before you hear any semblance of praise coming from these clowns. Even then, they will be adding the phrase, "Maybe LSU isn't as strong as we anticipated them to be". 17'em all.

Liverpooldawg
08-29-2015, 05:08 PM
It all depends on the line.

ShotgunDawg
08-29-2015, 05:16 PM
It all depends on the line.

Not sure that's totally accurate either. Last season, the Indianapolis Colts had possibly the worst offensive line in the NFL, but had the 3rd best offense in the NFL.

Superior QB plays pretty much trumps all, so long as he stays healthy.

If a good QB can read the defense & understand hot routes, the offensive line doesn't have to do a whole hell of a lot. IMO, the success of the offensive line is more tied to whether or not we win 9+ games, but I think we can win 7 or 8 games with a below average line, so long as Dak doesn't get hurt.

Jack Lambert
08-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Guess they think we'll be devastated because of the loss of Day, Beckwith, and Clausell.

the guys we replaced them are probably better players.

Schultzy
08-30-2015, 07:26 AM

Yeah, I love what these underrated guys did for MSU and remember as a group they had a total of two scholarship offers and averaged out as two stars.

Not only do we have more raw talent on the OL but more of them on the roster, and None of them will be true freshmen.

We are good on the OL

klong-dog
08-30-2015, 08:33 AM
As the one fella said above, the next thing we'll be hearing is.... LSU apparently isn't as strong as we originally thought.... Les's seat starts to really warm, ect. ... damn bullshit

Coach34
08-30-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I love what these underrated guys did for MSU and remember as a group they had a total of two scholarship offers and averaged out as two stars.

Not only do we have more raw talent on the OL but more of them on the roster, and None of them will be true freshmen.

We are good on the OL

Northern Miss is gonna start a true freshman on the OL- it's ok because he's talented
State's OL guys will all be 3rd year players or more- no way this bunch can be any good

We return 5 of our top 7 WR's
We return 5 of our top 7 tacklers

We return something like the 4th most production in the entire SEC- but all we have is Dakota and he can't do it by himself

Coach007
08-30-2015, 09:16 AM
To be fair.... Dak can't do it by himself......

Good thing he does not have too.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2015, 10:02 AM
Northern Miss is gonna start a true freshman on the OL- it's ok because he's talented
State's OL guys will all be 3rd year players or more- no way this bunch can be any good

We return something like the 4th most production in the entire SEC- but all we have is Dakota and he can't do it by himself

Hell of a post

RougeDawg
08-30-2015, 12:47 PM
the guys we replaced them are probably better players.

This. What most of these clowns are failing to see is this year's team has as much, if not more, experience that last year's Team and much more overall talent. It amazes me how they can overlook the things about us, that they laud the other programs over, ********'s.

ScoobaDawg
08-30-2015, 01:38 PM

They just don't think we can do it again. It was a fluke.
Gotta prove them wrong. Need to destroy LSU.

BulldogBear
08-30-2015, 01:55 PM
They just don't think we can do it again. It was a fluke.
Gotta prove them wrong. Need to destroy LSU.

Yes. Leave no doubt. No garbage points for them. Pull away and annihilate.