PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, not another WT17 are these guys drinking prognostication thread****

BulldogBear
08-29-2015, 11:37 AM
So, I just watched the preseason version of Gameday. Howard picked Texas A&M to make the playoff.

So, here's where I am. I now have no doubt that most if this preseason crap is just about appeasing large fanbases. I can make a case for anyone except the Aggies winning the SECw. I definitely have them last. I'm not a coach. I am a philosophical analyst and this is why I really like Mullen's entire outlook with a few minor hickups. I said when JFF left that he was a phenom and they would not challenge for the West again until when and if we see a DRAMATIC change in football philosophy over there. We have not. With Chavis it could come in a few years time but has not yet. The unquestioned vast majority of philosophical thought out of college station, their coach, fanbase, Texas and local media.... is still offense, offense, offense. Gonna outscore folks. No you will not. 8-4 is as good as it gets any year until there is a measureable philosophical change.

So, it is amusing to me that as of today they are a national title contender. L.... O.... L.... 9-3 would be a commendable overachievement. Wins over SC and 'Dores. Losses to Bammer, UMiss, UPig, State, and LSU. Might get Auburn at home. 6-6 or 7-5 likely. Playoff? Pleaze

Pollodawg
08-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Until AM proves they can play D, they will be no better than an 8, maybe 9 win team.