PDA

View Full Version : Herbstreet is drunk

cheewgumm
08-28-2015, 11:57 PM
Ohio state over LSU for championship.

I don't even think Ohio State will make it this year.

This having to be a conference champion thing is BS!!!

Tbonewannabe
08-29-2015, 12:07 AM
LSU would probably have the worst QB to ever start in a title game if that is the case.

Treemydawg
08-29-2015, 12:09 AM
It's a scientifically proven fact that listening to Kirk talk causes the mass loss of points on your IQ.

BeardoMSU
08-29-2015, 12:14 AM
It's a scientifically proven fact that listening to Kirk talk causes the mass loss of points on your IQ.

....not to mention inches off your dick***

Treemydawg
08-29-2015, 12:31 AM
....not to mention inches off your dick***

Damn Beardo. You better steer clear of ESPN programming, espically college gameday.

BeardoMSU
08-29-2015, 12:35 AM
Damn Beardo. You better steer clear of ESPN programming, espically college gameday.

Na...as long as I watch re-runs of Giada De Laurentiis on Food Network every Monday, I'll get 'em back plus interest...

mstatefan91
08-29-2015, 12:41 AM
Kirk has been an Ohio State's #1 fan boy ever since the NCAA sanctions ended. It's not shocking but disgusting.

I mean just show some objectivism. I'm not asking for him to abandon his Alma Mater but damn..

starkvegasdawg
08-29-2015, 04:44 AM
Na...as long as I watch re-runs of Giada De Laurentiis on Food Network every Monday, I'll get 'em back plus interest...

Yep. Depending on outfit, when she bends over to put something in the oven...

starkvegasdawg
08-29-2015, 04:49 AM

dickiedawg
08-29-2015, 05:48 AM
Ohio State is the first ever unanimous AP number one.
I don't think I've seen a playoff prediction without them included.
he may be a homer, but this is not an example of it. The WTF of it is LSU.

Jack Lambert
08-29-2015, 06:05 AM
Kirk has been an Ohio State's #1 fan boy ever since the NCAA sanctions ended. It's not shocking but disgusting.

I mean just show some objectivism. I'm not asking for him to abandon his Alma Mater but damn..

wasn't he a OSU qb at one time? These guys should leave their bias at home when they are working. It's alot like the SEC Network guys. They all play football for the SEC and they consistantly over look state because they just can't accept that this is the same MSU they played against plus if MSU is good it is going to be hard on their team so they over look state hoping State goes away and the SEC status goes back to normal.

Tbonewannabe
08-29-2015, 06:49 AM
He is trying to get back in OSU fans good graces. Several years ago he talked bad about the team and his family was getting threats. I think I remember he moved his family to Nashville because of it.

I don't mind the OSU pick as much as wondering how LSU is out of the blue. I would think AU or Bama is a more logical pick. LSU might have the worst QB in the SEC if Vandy finds someone.

msstate7
08-29-2015, 07:25 AM
Ohio state has the best combination of qb's in college football, arguably the best defensive player (bosa), the best coach, they have a fairly easy path to the playoffs, and oh yeah, they're wearing a ring they won last year. Don't let your sec bias fool you... Osu is the clear favorite and better than any sec team that I see right now.

missouridawg
08-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Ohio state has the best combination of qb's in college football, arguably the best defensive player (bosa), the best coach, they have a fairly easy path to the playoffs, and oh yeah, they're wearing a ring they won last year. Don't let your sec bias fool you... Osu is the clear favorite and better than any sec team that I see right now.

I agree with you.

But for a second, let's take a look at a different angle. Getting to the playoff means going undefeated or losing only 1. Who has a chance to upset OSU before the playoff? I don't see a team that can do it. So regardless of how OSU compares to the best teams in the nation, they compare much better than their entire schedule. If you don't include OSU in your final four, I think you're a moron.

klong-dog
08-29-2015, 07:57 AM
They have best tailback as well

Dawgface
08-29-2015, 08:07 AM
I understand picking OSU, LSU no.

Apoplectic
08-29-2015, 08:19 AM
LSU would probably have the worst QB to ever start in a title game if that is the case..

War Machine Dawg
08-29-2015, 09:17 AM
I agree with you.

But for a second, let's take a look at a different angle. Getting to the playoff means going undefeated or losing only 1. Who has a chance to upset OSU before the playoff? I don't see a team that can do it. So regardless of how OSU compares to the best teams in the nation, they compare much better than their entire schedule. If you don't include OSU in your final four, I think you're a moron.

Yep. For all the bitching about our OOC schedule, OSU's entire schedule is a joke. Every. Single. Year. They have maybe 2-3 games they could possibly lose - Michigan, Penn State, maybe one more if they draw an Iowa or Michigan State. But that's it. They have the most ridiculous, easy path to a 10 win season and now the playoffs.

smootness
08-29-2015, 09:22 AM
Ohio State is the first ever unanimous AP number one.
I don't think I've seen a playoff prediction without them included.
he may be a homer, but this is not an example of it. The WTF of it is LSU.

This.

Plus, there is no 'conference champion' rule. You can get in without winning your conference.

BeardoMSU
08-29-2015, 09:44 AM
Yep. Depending on outfit, when she bends over to put something in the oven...

She knows...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ktmycn9QsZA/UsgCgrZSNWI/AAAAAAAAPxo/P7s0tIyKV3k/s1600/Giada-de-Laurentiis.gif

pilldawg
08-29-2015, 05:04 PM
Ohio state over LSU for championship.

I don't even think Ohio State will make it this year.

This having to be a conference champion thing is BS!!!

Nm

5 Star
08-29-2015, 05:12 PM
This is so ridiculous that I almost think it's a conspiracy to raise expectations so they can fire Les Miles.

Dawgcentral
08-29-2015, 06:01 PM
I was an OSU doubter last year. Thought they'd lose quickly and be embarrassed when they made the playoff. But damned if they didn't look like the best team in the nation at the end of the year.

But yeah, the LSU pick is just some kinda long shot attempt at being different. Maybe he just likes good food.