PDA

View Full Version : Schemes for the buzzards

BorneDawg
08-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Do you think we will run very vanilla offense and defense against the Lil buzzards . so as not to show lswho to much? Seems like we did that at the start of last year... Do you think CDM and Diaz do just what we need to win without giving them game film to prepare for? Thoughts....

CadaverDawg
08-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Do you think we will run very vanilla offense and defense against the Lil buzzards . so as not to show lswho to much? Seems like we did that at the start of last year... Do you think CDM and Diaz do just what we need to win without giving them game film to prepare for? Thoughts....

I think we'll try to keep it as vanilla as possible, but we also want to fine tune everything before LSU as well. I think we'll come out throwing it a lot against USM. I'm thinking most of our runs will be with Shump, Williams, and Lee...and not many with Dak If we don't have to.

It would be great if Dak played one series in the 3rd quarter, and then Fitz and Staley each got 3-4 series. I'd love to see Shumpert have a big game on the ground, if for no other reason than to give our team confidence, and our future opponent's concern, that losing JRob didn't hurt our ground game.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-28-2015, 05:16 PM

We could reinstate Cooper and McCorvey to their respective coordinator positions and still beat USM like a drum. So we are not going to show them a whole lot.

Dallas_Dawg
08-28-2015, 05:27 PM
We could reinstate Cooper and McCorvey to their respective coordinate positions and still beat USM like a drum. So we are not going to show them a whole lot.

Damn, that would be a terribly coached team. I think I threw up in my mouth a little

Dawgcentral
08-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Beat them by 21. It'll cover the bet I made. Play no starters after the first series of the 3rd quarter. I'll be happy enough.

Pokechop Womack
08-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Put them away early.... let backups play the second half.... Get ready for a war in week 2... It's that simple