PDA

View Full Version : This Week in GA Commits - Bye Week

BrunswickDawg
08-28-2015, 03:09 PM
This Week McEachern has an early season bye since they have to rest their 4th string after the 50-14 drubbing of Tucker.

McEachern will have an interesting match up with 11 time State Champ Buford next week - who is looking to win their 42nd straight game tonight against Berkmar.

So tonight no reports. I will be "Between the Bricks" at Glynn County Stadium for the epic match up of the Glynn Academy Red Terrors and the Brunswick High Pirates for the City Championship Trophy.

BulldogBear
08-28-2015, 03:17 PM
This Week McEachern has an early season bye since they have to rest their 4th string after the 50-14 drubbing of Tucker.

McEachern will have an interesting match up with 11 time State Champ Buford next week - who is looking to win their 42nd straight game tonight against Berkmar.

So tonight no reports. I will be "Between the Bricks" at Glynn County Stadium for the epic match up of the Glynn Academy Red Terrors and the Brunswick High Pirates for the City Championship Trophy.

I watched the first half last week but not the rest. I'm sure Robinson probably sat. Did he ever get any catches?

BrunswickDawg
08-28-2015, 03:30 PM
I watched the first half last week but not the rest. I'm sure Robinson probably sat. Did he ever get any catches?
No catches, but they hardly threw the ball. We may not see a lot of passing until region play starts in 3 weeks.