PDA

View Full Version : Parrish Alford says "Buchanan more accurate than Kelly...

CadaverDawg
08-28-2015, 08:16 AM
but Kelly has more Swagger".

That scares me if I'm Ole Miss.

Thoughts?

I seen it dawg
08-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Love me some swag

BrunswickDawg
08-28-2015, 08:17 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/whoa.gif

thf24
08-28-2015, 08:18 AM
Nope, all is well. If I were one of them, it would only scare me if Kelly DIDN'T have more swagger.**

GreenheadDawg
08-28-2015, 08:19 AM
Love me some swag

Most important factor in winning games is swag. I would go with Kelly. Natty is gonna be a cake walk for them

CadaverDawg
08-28-2015, 08:21 AM
He also says Rod Taylor will be back for Bama, which means they will have 2 first year starters on the O-Line, in Taylor and Patterson, when they go to Bama. So they'll have Taylor at RG, Patterson at LG, a new Center (forgot his name), and a new QB....AT TUSCALOOSA. That could end very badly for the Bears.

I seen it dawg
08-28-2015, 08:22 AM
Zero reason they shouldn't win every game with all the pieces they have in place.

CadaverDawg
08-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Ha, he said they will actually "be better on defense". Yea right.

And listen to this..."Bridges and Shepard are so good, it's given them the luxury of putting Hilton at Safety."

I hope they fall flat on their face this year, so I can tweet Parrish all of his idiotic quotes. Bridges and Shepard have yet to play a SEC snap.

msstate7
08-28-2015, 08:27 AM
He also says Rod Taylor will be back for Bama, which means they will have 2 first year starters on the O-Line, in Taylor and Patterson, when they go to Bama. So they'll have Taylor at RG, Patterson at LG, a new Center (forgot his name), and a new QB....AT TUSCALOOSA. That could end very badly for the Bears.

Give me Taylor and Patterson vs a'shawn Robinson and Jonathan Allen any day**

thf24
08-28-2015, 08:29 AM
Bridges and Shepard have yet to play a SEC snap.

Shepard may have all the talent in the world, but I'll believe that a hearing-impaired individual can be a 100% effective D1 football DB when I see it.

starkvegasdawg
08-28-2015, 08:32 AM

Thoughts?

Kelly has the one thing that will push him to starter status at TSUN...a criminal record. If Buchanan wants to see meaningful snaps he better get to work on that rap sheet. He's two arrests and a trip to Haiti behind the competition.

msstate7
08-28-2015, 08:32 AM

And listen to this..."Bridges and Shepard are so good, it's given them the luxury of putting Hilton at Safety."

I hope they fall flat on their face this year, so I can tweet Parrish all of his idiotic quotes. Bridges and Shepard have yet to play a SEC snap.

Golson and prewitt drove that defense last year. Between them, they had 13 ints, 2 td's, 7 TFL, 10 pass break ups, 77 tackles, and 1/2 sack. No big loss, yeah right

Jack Lambert
08-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Nope, all is well. If I were one of them, it would only scare me if Kelly DIDN'T have more swagger.**

This type?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWkVa-_sd24

sandwolf
08-28-2015, 08:46 AM

I expect them to be very, very good on defense. I don't know whether they will be better or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

BeastMan
08-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Shepard may have all the talent in the world, but I'll believe that a hearing-impaired individual can be a 100% effective D1 football DB when I see it.

He can hear now. There was a recent article somewhere about that.

BeardoMSU
08-28-2015, 08:54 AM

Hell, Reeco had swagger***

http://i.imgur.com/28Ss51n.gif

I think I'd prefer actual QB "skills" over QB "swagger". Love to have both, but if forced to choose, it would be an easy decision.

Coach34
08-28-2015, 08:57 AM
They will be good on D. Their QB play will cost them at least 4 losses

maroonmania
08-28-2015, 09:00 AM

Thoughts?

Sounds like the perfect recipe for Kelly throwing lots of INTs this year.

ShotgunDawg
08-28-2015, 09:39 AM
They will be good on D. Their QB play will cost them at least 4 losses

I agree they will be good on D, but I am slightly amused that they believe there will be no drop off at the two corner spots, due to recruiting stars.

I mean, would people like us more if Rankin was starting? It would give us more stars in the starting lineup.

I have never seen a greater assumption made that JUCO players, who traditionally take a year to adjust, are going to step in and not miss a beat from last year.

Think about it, between Kelly, Bridges, & Tee, they are heavily relying on 3 JUCO transfers, that have never taken a D1 snap, to step in and be world beaters.

What are the odds that all 3 pan out?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
08-28-2015, 09:48 AM
He can hear now. There was a recent article somewhere about that.

Faith healing can be a great recruiting tool if exploited properly

TUSK
08-28-2015, 10:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7lR3YDzKCA

thunderclap
08-28-2015, 01:57 PM
As usual, it is the most wonderful time of the year in Bearland.

BulldogBear
08-28-2015, 02:12 PM
As usual, it is the most wonderful time of the year in Bearland.

No school has been awarded more Championships in February and August than our own beloved brothers from up north. I don't even know we even play the games. It's so unnecessary and gets in the way***

smootness
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM
'Swagger'. Yeah, that's what we'll call it.

Please, please, please....I so hope Ole Miss starts the less accurate QB because he has more 'swagger'. Especially Chad Kelly's brand of swagger.