PDA

View Full Version : TUSK, I need some help with my Arrogance

Mutt the Hoople
08-27-2015, 10:39 PM
As a Bammer, you're pretty much an expert at looking down at other schools and flouting your superiority. However, since The Mississippi State University was Number 1 for five weeks last year, I need to develop condescension and snobbery. The USM message boards are my main target for now.

HELP OUT A BRO!

P.S. You coming to ARlington to see Bama play Wisconsin?

AlmostPositive
08-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Tusk is good at jovial condescension and false modesty. You could almost forget he's just another Bammer asshole.

08-27-2015, 10:48 PM
The've won 4 games in 3 years right?

Mutt the Hoople
08-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Tusk is good at jovial condescension and false modesty. You could almost forget he's just another Bammer asshole.
That's exactly what I'm looking for!

TUSK
08-28-2015, 12:13 AM
As a Bammer, you're pretty much an expert at looking down at other schools and flouting your superiority. However, since The Mississippi State University was Number 1 for five weeks last year, I need to develop condescension and snobbery. The USM message boards are my main target for now.

HELP OUT A BRO!

P.S. You coming to ARlington to see Bama play Wisconsin?

Nah, I got tickets but not gonna make it to Dallas again...

first of all, if yall even address USM fans, you have failed miserably at being "elitist"...

as a Bammer, I am fully aware that most programs are so beneath me that I dare not even glance down at them with my laser like stare... They just don't deserve it... USM is definitely in that category... Until recently, MSU and OM were in that category (most seasons), as well.... but I digress....

To look upon another program with contempt and disdain is to acknowledge them, and, as a Bammer, I typically reserve that for the likes of AU, UT, ND, LSU, etc.... One can not effectively "hate" more than but a few enemies...

the rest should be summarily dismissed (after you tell them "good game" or "wow, three or four more possessions in that game and I'd been nervous") and then you just chuckle as you watch another of your 5 stars transfer and start for another sec rival....

Mutt, it took a very long time to refine this well earnedarrogance... one can not do it in short order, my friend... now, if you want some faux, make believe arrogance, you could always audit some courses at OM...

well, I hope this helps and good luck at looking down your nose at others, buddy!

FISHDAWG
08-28-2015, 07:40 AM
thanks for not disappointing Mutt ... I'm sure this was exactly what he was looking for

Offshore Dawg
08-28-2015, 08:08 AM

first of all, if yall even address USM fans, you have failed miserably at being "elitist"...

as a Bammer, I am fully aware that most programs are so beneath me that I dare not even glance down at them with my laser like stare... They just don't deserve it... USM is definitely in that category... Until recently, MSU and OM were in that category (most seasons), as well.... but I digress....

To look upon another program with contempt and disdain is to acknowledge them, and, as a Bammer, I typically reserve that for the likes of AU, UT, ND, LSU, etc.... One can not effectively "hate" more than but a few enemies...

the rest should be summarily dismissed (after you tell them "good game" or "wow, three or four more possessions in that game and I'd been nervous") and then you just chuckle as you watch another of your 5 stars transfer and start for another sec rival....

Mutt, it took a very long time to refine this well earnedarrogance... one can not do it in short order, my friend... now, if you want some faux, make believe arrogance, you could always audit some courses at OM...

well, I hope this helps and good luck at looking down your nose at others, buddy!

Tusk gives the impression of playing nice when he comes over here. But it is with the Condescending Arrogance in his mind and that of most Tide fans that they are going to win. Regardless of who they are playing.

TUSK
08-28-2015, 09:40 AM
Tusk gives the impression of playing nice when he comes over here. But it is with the Condescending Arrogance in his mind and that of most Tide fans that they are going to win. Regardless of who they are playing.

Dude, it was a joke.... and most everybody (even you) thinks Bammer is going to win most games... not just bama fans...

DownwardDawg
08-28-2015, 10:11 AM
This is a great thread!!!!!! Great post by Mutt and great reply by Tusk. Morning win!

Tbonewannabe
08-28-2015, 10:32 AM
I had a buddy who was using the piss trough at DWS after a close loss to Bama. Trailer park Bama fan comes up and pats him on the back and says "you didn't think you were actually going to win". The Bama fan then starts to use said trough. My friend "accidentally" bumps him and he gets his Walmart track suit wet and also stepped into the trough with his Bama crocs on.

There is a fine line to good trash talking arrogance.

coastdoglover
08-28-2015, 11:06 AM
anybody that has to talk trash is so insecure that it is not even worth discussing.

Pollodawg
08-28-2015, 11:08 AM
I had a buddy who was using the piss trough at DWS after a close loss to Bama. Trailer park Bama fan comes up and pats him on the back and says "you didn't think you were actually going to win". The Bama fan then starts to use said trough. My friend "accidentally" bumps him and he gets his Walmart track suit wet and also stepped into the trough with his Bama crocs on.

There is a fine line to good trash talking arrogance.

TUSK said that that track suit costs tens of dollars, and that shit wasn't funny..

LC Dawg
08-28-2015, 11:12 AM
If you want to confuse a Bama fan show them these pictures. They will want to know why Saban is tinkering with the uniforms and the quarterback's delivery this close to the season.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/jcattdawg/bama%20basketball_zpsy4w1czaa.jpg
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/jcattdawg/bama%20baseball_zps751odzdh.jpg

State82
08-28-2015, 12:05 PM

This is top shelf, Tusk. Nice.