PDA

View Full Version : Schnider Heard

drummerdawg
08-27-2015, 09:15 PM
We made his top 5. Are we expecting good things here?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-27-2015, 09:21 PM
No inside info but I think it's going to come down to MSU & Kansas. He's 3rd on Kansas board at Center. They're planning on taking 2 bigs (PF & C). I'm hoping he's so blown away on his OV to MSU he commits that weekend.

Bully13
08-27-2015, 09:45 PM
I still can't get over the fact we're in on guys like this. pinch me. wake me up. wonder why the longhorns and aggies are not showing up on his list? or did I miss something?

drummerdawg
08-27-2015, 09:49 PM
No inside info but I think it's going to come down to MSU & Kansas. He's 3rd on Kansas board at Center. They're planning on taking 2 bigs (PF & C). I'm hoping he's so blown away on his OV to MSU he commits that weekend.

Does he have an OV date set?

08-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Does he have an OV date set?

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Season/2016-Basketball/Visits

Ifyouonlyknew
08-27-2015, 10:07 PM
I still can't get over the fact we're in on guys like this. pinch me. wake me up. wonder why the longhorns and aggies are not showing up on his list? or did I miss something?

Texas was in his top 10 didn't make his top 5.

state66
08-27-2015, 10:12 PM
Is heron on his scheduled OV right now?

ScottH
08-27-2015, 10:21 PM
I still can't get over the fact we're in on guys like this. pinch me. wake me up.
Correct. My sentiment exactly. It starts to make sense if you connect all the dots.
1. Elite coach
2. Adidas
3. Great staff
4. Superb training facility
5. Elite coach that believes he has something unique to sell to recruits and their families-MSU and Starkville. Good academics, family atmosphere, no big city distractions and his pro success.
6. Elite coach that believes he has something to prove.

TheProfessor
08-27-2015, 11:26 PM
We need to try to lock him up on his official visit before he visits elsewhere. That's kind of how it seems to be working lately - get the guy to commit when he takes his official and shut him down. Auburn was able to pull it off with Mustapha, and hopefully we can with Herard. It seems as if Kansas is going to wait and see if they get their higher targets and view Herard as a fall back option. That's why they are waiting til October 11th weekend to host him. They are slow playing him and hopefully our coaches can make him realize he is option 1 for us, and not Kansas. There's actually a thread on the Kansas 247 site where a moderator says "It looks like Kansas has positioned itself nicely for a quality post player to fall back on" - I wish we could screen shot that and get it to our coaches to use as ammo lol. Also, I know we have an in home with him the Monday or Tuesday before his official visit for the LSU football weekend, so it looks like we are going all in to get him in the boat that weekend.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Is heron on his scheduled OV right now?

No