PDA

View Full Version : CFP Predictions from 10 media outlets...

TUSK
08-27-2015, 07:39 PM
I clipped out the fluff....

Associated Press: Ralph D. Russo, Auburn beats Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl while Ohio State tops Baylor in the Orange Bowl.

Athlon: Steven Lassan; Ohio State topping Auburn in the Cotton Bowl, and Alabama beating Baylor in the Orange Bowl. He has also has the Buckeyes defeating the Crimson Tide yet again ? this time in the national title game.

Bleacher Report: Steve Silverman has Ohio State, Michigan State, Alabama and TCU in his final four.

CBS Sports: Jerry Palm has TCU taking on Auburn in the Cotton Bowl, and Ohio State facing Clemson in the Orange Bowl.

ESPN: Schlabach: TCU, Oregon, Ohio State and Oregon, with the Buckeyes meeting the Horned Frogs for the title. McMurphy: TCU, USC, Ohio State and Auburn, with the Tigers taking on the Horned Frogs for the national championship.

Fox Sports: Tim Brando has these four teams in the playoff: Ohio State, TCU, USC and Alabama. He also sees the Crimson Tide and the Horned Frogs reaching the title game.

NBC Sports: Kevin McGuire: Ohio State vs. Oregon in the Orange Bowl, and TCU vs. Auburn in the Cotton Bowl.

Sporting News: Bill Bender predicts this final four: TCU, Auburn, Ohio State and Oregon.

Phil Steele: Ohio State, USC, TCU and Alabama in his final four, with the Buckeyes beating the Horned Frogs for the national championship.

Washington Post: Gene Wang likes this final four: Ohio State, Baylor, Alabama and TCU.

Bucky Dog
08-27-2015, 10:22 PM
So you're saying Alabama is going to win another National Championship?

TUSK
08-27-2015, 10:46 PM
So you're saying Alabama is going to win another National Championship?

Nope, my picks weren't in that group... I do feel Bammer has a good shot at the CFP, though.