PDA

View Full Version : 10 Most Delusional Fanbases for 2015

Coach34
08-26-2015, 06:57 AM
http://collegespun.com/national/the-10-most-delusional-fan-bases-in-college-football-ahead-of-the-2015-season/6

#5- Northern Miss

thf24
08-26-2015, 08:08 AM
"...including the uber-talented Nkemdiche brothers..."

"If linebacker Denzel Nkemdiche and star wide receiver Laquon Treadwell return to form from season ending 2014 injuries, they have a chance to be very good."

Don't want to knock this particular article too bad since it's mostly telling it like it is, but man, where did the legend of Denzel Nkemdiche come from? I've never seen so much praise and accolades heaped on a distinctly average, undersized linebacker. I guess people just assume anyone with that particular last name is an elite player.

msstate7
08-26-2015, 08:14 AM
"...including the uber-talented Nkemdiche brothers..."

"If linebacker Denzel Nkemdiche and star wide receiver Laquon Treadwell return to form from season ending 2014 injuries, they have a chance to be very good."

Don't want to knock this particular article too bad since it's mostly telling it like it is, but man, where did the legend of Denzel Nkemdiche come from? I've never seen so much praise and accolades heaped on a distinctly average, undersized linebacker. I guess people just assume anyone with that particular last name is an elite player.

Denzel was pretty good his freshman year if I'm remembering correctly. He's been a non-factor since then though

thf24
08-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Denzel was pretty good his freshman year if I'm remembering correctly. He's been a non-factor since then though

He had good numbers because he had to play a bunch due to their almost non-existent depth that year. I'll give it to him that he's got heart and puts in the effort, but he's simply not an SEC player when you factor his average talent and lack of size together.

spiritual_machine2005
08-26-2015, 08:52 AM
I think some Ole Miss media spin doctors really pumped up little Nkdeechee his freshman year to help get little big brother to sign with them.

BorneDawg
08-26-2015, 10:04 AM
]I think some Ole Miss media spin doctors really pumped up little Nkdeechee his freshman year to help get little big brother to sign with them.

This!!!!

AROB44
08-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Arkansas is #6. Right in there with Northern Miss.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2015, 01:07 PM
How did freeze end up at USM?

LC Dawg
08-26-2015, 01:14 PM
I think most Ole Miss folks are ok with articles like this because they just like to be written about. I can even imagine some of them bragging about it because they are included with some of the other schools in the list.
Their delusion actually makes them think that an article about their delusion is a compliment.

BulldogBear
08-26-2015, 02:32 PM
How are we not on this list???*******

TrapGame
08-26-2015, 02:39 PM
How are we not on this list???*******

According to USM we're on the terrorist watch list.*****

blacklistedbully
08-26-2015, 02:44 PM
How are there 4, "more delusional" fanbases than UNM? I refuse to believe that is even possible.