PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way I can watch the game online?

Coach 57
08-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Not going to have an opportunity to watch the game on TV. Is there a way I can watch our game Vs USM online?

TheRef
08-23-2015, 09:50 PM
Fox Sports Go should be available with any cable subscription, or if you can get someone's login info for a TV subscription. Then you should be able to watch it from there. If you can't find it there, then go to firstrowsports.eu and you'll find a link there.

Cowbells
08-23-2015, 09:51 PM
Not going to have an opportunity to watch the game on TV. Is there a way I can watch our game Vs USM online?

There is a Fox Sport Go app that I'm hoping will work for me that night. The app only works if you have a certain cable/satellite subscription, which I do have. We shall see. Otherwise, since it's going to be shown on Fox, I doubt you can find it online. Good luck!

preachermatt83
08-23-2015, 11:38 PM
What tv channel? Fox Sports?

TheRef
08-24-2015, 07:44 AM
What tv channel? Fox Sports?

FS1

thf24
08-24-2015, 08:01 AM
If you can't find it there, then go to firstrowsports.eu and you'll find a link there.

My go-to... just be very, very careful what you click.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-24-2015, 11:44 AM
My go-to... just be very, very careful what you click.

And If you happen to watch from work make sure to minimize if your boss walks in because you never know what might just pop up unexpected?I got a animated gif of an Asian girl?**Ahem giving a guy something.

You also have to know which "X" means to close out a window and which "X" is actually a link to something you don't want(OR one that opens 25 windows at one time). It's a guessing game. But hey who don't love a good gamble.