PDA

View Full Version : Simmons vs Brown

dawgwood
08-22-2015, 09:29 AM
An Brown had called Jeffrey Simmons out on being a dirty player. Does this hurt our chances to wrap both guys in Maroon and White.

hailmari
08-22-2015, 09:59 AM
What's the quote? Haven't seen this. Hopefully just postgame emotions speaking

ShotgunDawg
08-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Nah, just post game emotions talking. Not sure why it would make a difference.

Nice 25th post. Are you trying to get us to say something bad about either of these players?

msstate7
08-22-2015, 10:07 AM
Each player knows the other is a super talent. No way landing one affects the other in a negative way.

Leroy Jenkins
08-22-2015, 10:10 AM
Simmons will get a chance to see us in person the first 2 weeks in a row so we could get some early momentum. He will be there to watch us play against his brother at USM and a good size group of 'cruits will be in town for the home opener vs LSU.

Bully13
08-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Nah, just post game emotions talking. Not sure why it would make a difference.

Nice 25th post. Are you trying to get us to say something bad about either of these players?

probably so. he's had a few posts that were suspect and trollish.

msstate7
08-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Simmons will get a chance to see us in person the first 2 weeks in a row so we could get some early momentum. He will be there to watch us play against his brother at USM and a good size group of 'cruits will be in town for the home opener vs LSU.

Hopefully we have a ton of recruits at the lsu game. I think we're gonna play really well and I know the atmosphere is gonna be the best in college football that day. We, the fans are gonna bring it.

dawgwood
08-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Just enjoying the website like the next man.But it gets uncomfortable with you on my dick.

dawgwood
08-22-2015, 02:00 PM
probably so. he's had a few posts that were suspect and trollish.
I'm just enjoying the website like the next man uncomfortable with you on my Dick.