PDA

View Full Version : To all the buzzard fans thinking they are going to win...

CJDAWG85
08-21-2015, 08:50 AM
http://youtu.be/Eex6HqcGwsc

HancockCountyDog
08-21-2015, 09:27 AM
http://youtu.be/Eex6HqcGwsc

I'm surrounded by former USM fans, I haven't met one that thinks they are going to win.

At most, they hope it is competitive in the third quarter.

CJDAWG85
08-21-2015, 09:37 AM
I hear a little... Saw some on Twitter responding to Brando... Thought Bishop Bullwinkle could answer for everyone with half a brain.

Bothrops
08-21-2015, 10:09 AM
One thing I've picked up on looking through their roster is that their team is really short.

PMDawg
08-21-2015, 01:13 PM
I think we win going away, but this could be uncomfortable for awhile. A lot of factors that could help them stay in it longer than they should.
They're home
First game of year
Their superbowl
Crazy late kickoff
Bear won't be playing

War Machine Dawg
08-21-2015, 01:21 PM
I think we win going away, but this could be uncomfortable for awhile. A lot of factors that could help them stay in it longer than they should.
They're home
First game of year
Their superbowl
Crazy late kickoff
Bear won't be playing

If we need Bear to move the ball on USM, we're ****ed this season. That's a non-factor. The other 3 are legit.

Ptolemy
08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
They'll give us a game! ...for a while...just don't be disappointed! remember the UAB comeback and near debacle before we shredded LSU last year! It's moreso about the "who, what, when and where" for this game. Personally, I might feel good or I might be sweating LSU after it's over but I'll take win no matter the spread.

LC Dawg
08-21-2015, 01:31 PM
They're home
First game of year
Their superbowl
Crazy late kickoff
Bear won't be playing

I know some of our fans feel the same as you do but I just don't see it. I think the only two factors that matter are:
They are very bad
We are very good

BulldogBear
08-21-2015, 02:57 PM
They're home
First game of year
Their superbowl
Crazy late kickoff
Bear won't be playing

Wait, what?

War Machine Dawg
08-21-2015, 03:02 PM
I know some of our fans feel the same as you do but I just don't see it. I think the only two factors that matter are:
They are very bad
We are very good

Exactly how I feel. We should be able to nearly name our score on them, if we're really the team we think we are.

MSUDawg99
08-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Wait, what?

Bear probably not playing (if Dan chooses to go that route which he usually does) due to his off field issue earlier this year with getting pulled over with friends who had marijuana in car when he was in Bham.

mic
08-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Lay the 24 points and live mortgage free for a month or 2...

chef dixon
08-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Bear probably not playing (if Dan chooses to go that route which he usually does) due to his off field issue earlier this year with getting pulled over with friends who had marijuana in car when he was in Bham.

Which suspension will be longer?

Bear Wilson or Stringfellow/Elston/Tunsil/Chad Kelly combined?

PMDawg
08-21-2015, 07:22 PM
If we need Bear to move the ball on USM, we're ****ed this season. That's a non-factor. The other 3 are legit.

I don't think any of those are major enough to matter. All 5 combined may help them hang for a half and maybe beat the spread.