PDA

View Full Version : "Mississippi State will win the SEC West"

santeria36
08-20-2015, 11:43 AM
6) Mississippi State will win the SEC West
http://stholeary.blogspot.com/2015/08/20-insane-college-football-predictions.html

I know Mississippi State is losing a lot of talent from last year?s team, but the thorough lack of respect for the Bulldogs is astounding. This team was #1 for nearly half of 2014 and was in the playoff hunt until Thanksgiving weekend. The season ended with a thud, but they are not the first, or last, team to get vexed by a triple option team. Simply put, the Orange Bowl made the Bulldogs look much, much worse than they were.

Oh, and I may be burying the lede here, but Mississippi State returns the best QB in the SEC. Dak Prescott was an absolute monster in 2014 and he was my Heisman choice for most of the year. He is back. Josh Robinson is back. Dan Mullen has been recruiting like crazy. Auburn, Alabama, LSU and Ole Miss are all looking to break in new starting QBs. Arkansas needs to make another huge leap to get into title contention. And Texas A&M sucks.

The season will be defined in September, when the Bulldogs host LSU and go on the road to Auburn. An easy October means the Bulldogs could ? again ? be undefeated and in the thick of the playoff hunt come November.

MSUDawg99
08-20-2015, 11:45 AM
6) Mississippi State will win the SEC West
http://stholeary.blogspot.com/2015/08/20-insane-college-football-predictions.html

I know Mississippi State is losing a lot of talent from last year?s team, but the thorough lack of respect for the Bulldogs is astounding. This team was #1 for nearly half of 2014 and was in the playoff hunt until Thanksgiving weekend. The season ended with a thud, but they are not the first, or last, team to get vexed by a triple option team. Simply put, the Orange Bowl made the Bulldogs look much, much worse than they were.

Oh, and I may be burying the lede here, but Mississippi State returns the best QB in the SEC. Dak Prescott was an absolute monster in 2014 and he was my Heisman choice for most of the year. He is back. Josh Robinson is back. Dan Mullen has been recruiting like crazy. Auburn, Alabama, LSU and Ole Miss are all looking to break in new starting QBs. Arkansas needs to make another huge leap to get into title contention. And Texas A&M sucks.

The season will be defined in September, when the Bulldogs host LSU and go on the road to Auburn. An easy October means the Bulldogs could ? again ? be undefeated and in the thick of the playoff hunt come November.

Say whu???

Ifyouonlyknew
08-20-2015, 11:46 AM
You put all that time in registering for the site just to post this click bait as your 1st post?

662dawg
08-20-2015, 04:46 PM
I too think we will win the west, but one of my reasons isn't because of the return of Josh Robinson. He was ruled ineligible for scoring a touchdown with the colts last weekend. Selfish of him I know***

Billy Ray Valentine
08-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Epic fail

BulldogDX55
08-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Ban + Give me his vCash