PDA

View Full Version : Jeriko Morris to USM

jumbo
08-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Obviously AJ has a spot regardless, but who bumped Morris out? Crowell? That Hankerson kid?

Saltydog
08-20-2015, 10:57 AM
nt

Ifyouonlyknew
08-20-2015, 11:02 AM
I think this is an I'm going to get me a spot just in case I don't get a MSU commit. I think our WR class is AJ, Crowell, & I think Hankerson may sneak in there.

5 Star
08-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I think this is an I'm going to get me a spot just in case I don't get a MSU commit. I think our WR class is AJ, Crowell, & I think Hankerson may sneak in there.
This is why USM is a headache that needs to suppressed.

If they are decent, this type of thing becomes commonplace. They take our Plan B's and we are left with Plan C's when Plan A's don't pan out. Hasn't really happened since Mullen's first class (2009 - Tracey Lampley and them) but we don't even need the threat of it.

BeastMan
08-20-2015, 11:30 AM

If they are decent, this type of thing becomes commonplace. They take our Plan B's and we are left with Plan C's when Plan A's don't pan out. Hasn't really happened since Mullen's first class (2009 - Tracey Lampley and them) but we don't even need the threat of it.

If MSu really want an in-state guy that is committed to USM, they get flipped. Ask Damien Williams. MSU can always dbl back to Morris.

He's a player I really like and he'll ball no matter where he ends up.

5 Star
08-20-2015, 11:33 AM
If MSu really want an in-state guy that is committed to USM, they get flipped. Ask Damien Williams. MSU can always dbl back to Morris.

He's a player I really like and he'll ball no matter where he ends up.
I understand that. But the best players aren't always the ones we target heavily in recruiting. It's the guys who provide depth where they hurt us. The ones we offer late. Sometimes, like I mentioned before, they stay loyal to USM.

whosyourdawgy
08-20-2015, 11:34 AM
Unless their girlfriend goes to USM. Then they may switch from us to them.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-20-2015, 11:35 AM

I don't see it that way at all. I see a kid who wants to make sure he has a spot in a class. If we want Jeriko on signing day there's no doubt in my mind he'd sign with us.

Tripp McNeely
08-20-2015, 11:39 AM

They're not a threat...we could get him to flip tomorrow if we pushed it

LC Dawg
08-20-2015, 11:53 AM
I don't know how this kid has done in camps but I've seen him in high school a few times playing on bad teams against decent competition and he really stood out to me. I don't know how he'll do in college but he's fun to watch in high school.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-20-2015, 11:58 AM
I don't know how this kid has done in camps but I've seen him in high school a few times playing on bad teams against decent competition and he really stood out to me. I don't know how he'll do in college but he's fun to watch in high school.

I love Jeriko. He's an exceptional athlete. He has work to do in the classroom that's his biggest hold up.

mic
08-20-2015, 12:25 PM

USM is zero threat.