PDA

View Full Version : Did Riley Blevins just get processed for his tunsil story?

RC3
08-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Wiener says you're dumb if you think so. But nevertheless he is apparently leaving the clarion ledger

Dallas_Dawg
08-19-2015, 05:26 PM
The CL is a stepping stone job, just look at Ian Rapaport now.

DancingRabbit
08-19-2015, 05:39 PM
Rumor is that he wasn't getting normal access to do his job and was getting death threats from some of the crazies.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-19-2015, 05:55 PM
He got a great PR job back in Chicago where he's from. Almost triple the pay. The Network didn't run him off.

thedawg
08-19-2015, 08:13 PM
I have an impeccable source.. He didn't get run off but they had limited his access which frustrated him... He got a better gig anyway and the ole miss crazies made in an easy decision

KB21
08-19-2015, 08:58 PM
Well, I think it was two weeks ago, I heard a couple of "network" members talking about Blevins and how he was done at the CL.

maroonmania
08-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Well, I think it was two weeks ago, I heard a couple of "network" members talking about Blevins and how he was done at the CL.

And why would anyone wonder why the CL doesn't report negatively on OM? Its because there are real consequences I guess. When they report negatively on us they just get moans and groans from a few MSU fans.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-19-2015, 09:44 PM

Umm probably around the time he put in his notice. It sounds great but OM didn't get this kid fired. If getting you fired gets you a better job with more pay, less stress, & closer to home I pray I'm fired tomorrow.

SDDawg
08-19-2015, 10:50 PM
F THE NETWORK, punks didn't do shit. For real, don't let these nickel and dimers try to take credit.

TUSK
08-19-2015, 11:05 PM
The CL is a stepping stone job, just look at Ian Rapaport now.

I didn't think we were allowed to say "stepping stone job" here.*

maroonmania
08-19-2015, 11:31 PM
Umm probably around the time he put in his notice. It sounds great but OM didn't get this kid fired. If getting you fired gets you a better job with more pay, less stress, & closer to home I pray I'm fired tomorrow.

I don't think anybody is saying they got him fired but I have no doubt they were going to make it very uncomfortable to stay. How long is a guy going to stay around if he is not being given the needed access to the program and potentially getting physical threats? That stuff has zero to do with his bosses back at the CL.