PDA

View Full Version : John Hayes on Finebaum just now said...

Coach34
08-19-2015, 02:25 PM
"we watched Kenny Hill get eaten up by the cowbells last year in Sville- I can easily see Brandon Harris having the same thing happen to him this year"

smootness
08-19-2015, 02:43 PM
We're going to destroy LSU.

BulldogDX55
08-19-2015, 02:53 PM
We're going to destroy LSU.

Agreed. Every time I read the SECRant, the LSU fans are all over every single State thread, talking about how bad we are. It's like last year never happened.

Coach34
08-19-2015, 03:01 PM
Agreed. Every time I read the SECRant, the LSU fans are all over every single State thread, talking about how bad we are. It's like last year never happened.

They view last year as a fluke as opposed to the asswhoopin it was

Lloyd Christmas
08-19-2015, 03:02 PM
"we watched Kenny Hill get eaten up by the cowbells last year in Sville- I can easily see Brandon Harris having the same thing happen to him this year"

What minute mark? Can't seem to find it

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2015, 03:11 PM

Here is a question: What has Jeremy Johnson done that is greater than what Kenny Hill did?

- Johnson has only really played in 1 game

- After Hill's first game last year, he was at the top of the Heisman polls & had a trademarked nickname

Maroon_and_white
08-19-2015, 03:25 PM
We're gonna hear so much whining from Les about cowbells after we whip them that it will be a topic of discussion on the daily ESPN shows on that Monday. Les is a sore loser and losing to us back to back years could be his death bed. Especially if Aub goes down to death valley and wins the week before.

Pollodawg
08-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Did Pawl immediately correct him and tell him that Alabama was the epicenter of the universe and that nowhere else did they play college football, so therefore there was no Starkville or LSU only teams that are Auburn and Alabama, and teams that are not and never have been in existence.

I'll listen to that show when it's not the Iron Bowl Radio Show.

DancingRabbit
08-19-2015, 03:42 PM
We're gonna hear so much whining from Les about cowbells after we whip them that it will be a topic of discussion on the daily ESPN shows on that Monday. Les is a sore loser and losing to us back to back years could be his death bed. Especially if Aub goes down to death valley and wins the week before.

Auburn plays at Red Stick the week after we play LSU. While we're playing NW State I hope LSU is putting a hurtin' on Jeremy Johnson.

Once we beat 'em, LSU is our friend - I hope.

sandwolf
08-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Did Pawl immediately correct him and tell him that Alabama was the epicenter of the universe and that nowhere else did they play college football, so therefore there was no Starkville or LSU only teams that are Auburn and Alabama, and teams that are not and never have been in existence.

I'll listen to that show when it's not the Iron Bowl Radio Show.

When is the last time you listened to his show? I don't listen to it regularly, but when I do I don't feel like I am listening to the 'Iron Bowl Radio Show.'

CadaverDawg
08-19-2015, 04:47 PM
When is the last time you listened to his show? I don't listen to it regularly, but when I do I don't feel like I am listening to the 'Iron Bowl Radio Show.'

Yea, it's gotten a lot less "Bama/Auburn" since the show went national.

CadaverDawg
08-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Paul and guests are ripping us and OM right now. Saying we can all cry "disrespect" all we want, but part of the reason people aren't respecting us is Bc Ole Miss "got humiliated" by TCU, and we got pounded by OM and GT. He's right...we couldn't rise up and beat Bama, OM, or GTech.

BUT...the disrespect MSU is getting with Dak Prescott returning, is still a bit ridiculous IMO...regardless of our finish. We still won 10 games last year.

maroonmania
08-19-2015, 05:10 PM
They view last year as a fluke as opposed to the asswhoopin it was

Well I know Les' arrogance really came out after that loss to us last year. You could tell losing to us ate him up and that he thought they were way above losing to lowly MSU. One of the reasons it pissed me off that Mullen, as usual, didn't go for the jugular and started his subbing when he thought he had the game in hand. Miles whole deal was that they would have won the game had they just had another 30 seconds on the clock while totally ignoring the 55+ minutes we were kicking their butt.

maroonmania
08-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Paul and guests are ripping us and OM right now. Saying we can all cry "disrespect" all we want, but part of the reason people aren't respecting us is Bc Ole Miss "got humiliated" by TCU, and we got pounded by OM and GT. He's right...we couldn't rise up and beat Bama, OM, or GTech.

BUT...the disrespect MSU is getting with Dak Prescott returning, is still a bit ridiculous IMO...regardless of our finish. We still won 10 games last year.

Yea, but its one thing to not pick us to be a serious challenger for the West title, which none of us would likely have an issue with, but you've got a slew of media and others out here predicting 6-6 or MAYBE 7-5 for us. That's beyond disrespect after what we did last year.

DancingRabbit
08-19-2015, 05:14 PM

Auburn lost their last 4 FBS games. Different schools, different rules.

BeardoMSU
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Auburn lost their last 4 FBS games. Different schools, different rules.

This^^^^

We are being judged by a different metric from other teams, all because of 2 things: recruiting rankings and the fact jerseys say Mississippi State.

I'm to the point now where I laugh inside each time I hear this shit. I can't wait to shut these morons up.

IMissJack
08-19-2015, 06:12 PM

And that was with the "cowbell rule" being followed pretty well (at least better than previous years). I just don't think Hill was that good either. He wouldn't have started at A&M this year if he had stayed.

Barking 13
08-19-2015, 06:14 PM
This^^^^

We are being judged by a different metric from other teams, all because of 2 things: recruiting rankings and the fact jerseys say Mississippi State.

I'm to the point now where I laugh inside each time I hear this shit. I can't wait to shut these morons up.

Hear, hear!

I seen it dawg
08-19-2015, 07:00 PM
LSU is going to get treated like Jared Fogle in prison.

Dallas_Dawg
08-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Boom! I seen it, FTW.

HancockCountyDog
08-19-2015, 07:49 PM

He will have all the foot longs he can handle.

HancockCountyDog
08-19-2015, 07:50 PM
I've talked to several LSU fans, two very connected and they are all concerned about this game and season.

They could very easily go 1-2 out of the gate, and the LSU fans turn on a coach in a hurry.