PDA

View Full Version : Need a volunteer that loves College Football

BulldogBear
08-19-2015, 12:42 PM
All right Space Cadets, Lads, and Lasses...

I have run a college football fantasy league for several seasons now with 16 teams. I am short one this year. Ten games and an 8 team playoff. If anyone is interested. It's done with college players so I set up as a dynasty league. You keep players that don't graduate or die. Among others, you would be inheriting Leaonard Fournette at RB and Ricky Seals-Jones at WR. The draft is the 27th and you go until you fill the rest of your roster. Defenses are redrafted each season. We have fun and I started putting out a weekly newsletter, if you will, with picks and commentary last season. Somebody interested send your email and I'll get you set up. First come first serve I guess.

Thanks

BB

bgover4
08-19-2015, 12:46 PM
I'll take it if its still available, We stopped doing our league this year after running it for the last 8 years.

BulldogBear
08-19-2015, 03:03 PM
I'll take it if its still available, We stopped doing our league this year after running it for the last 8 years.

You're in. Got your PM too.

CadaverDawg
08-19-2015, 11:24 PM
All right Space Cadets, Lads, and Lasses...

I have run a college football fantasy league for several seasons now with 16 teams. I am short one this year. Ten games and an 8 team playoff. If anyone is interested. It's done with college players so I set up as a dynasty league. You keep players that don't graduate or die. Among others, you would be inheriting Leaonard Fournette at RB and Ricky Seals-Jones at WR. The draft is the 27th and you go until you fill the rest of your roster. Defenses are redrafted each season. We have fun and I started putting out a weekly newsletter, if you will, with picks and commentary last season. Somebody interested send your email and I'll get you set up. First come first serve I guess.

Thanks

BB

What website can you join college fantasy leagues? Is CBS the only one? I noticed theirs isn't available yet. I'm wanting to play college fantasy since I haven't in a few years.

Hypnodawg
08-20-2015, 08:21 AM
Not a fantasy league, but ED pickem is active http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-pickem/2015/en/group?groupID=30497

BulldogBear
08-20-2015, 08:25 AM
What website can you join college fantasy leagues? Is CBS the only one? I noticed theirs isn't available yet. I'm wanting to play college fantasy since I haven't in a few years.

Fantrax.Com

There's free and pay options. I use free but customize scoring to try to keep the final tallies looking closer to a football score. We're basically outscoring what our defenses allows to hit us with negative points. If your defense actually gets a positive, your opponent is in for a bad week!

Our league just maxed out. I wish I could add more than 16 but it's not an option. I would've loved to have more EDs!!!

Right now we've got 3 plus another Bulldog. There ate only two Bears. Then a semenhole, golden buzzard, 2 LSU brand Tiger, a (boo) Hurricane, 2 blue and white Tigers, a delta devil, a Brave, and a KY wildcat.