PDA

View Full Version : So Freezus borrowed his new motto from Dixie???

Coach34
08-17-2015, 03:39 PM
They just cant help themselves and their love for all things Civil War.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,to live and die in Dixie.Away, away, away down south in Dixie!Away, away, away down south in Dixie!

SDDawg
08-17-2015, 04:12 PM
DATS HOW HE DO.

Dawg61
08-17-2015, 04:12 PM
Hahaha fail Ole Miss

I seen it dawg
08-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Keep it simple and in house

BulldogBear
08-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Hahaha fail Ole Miss
Yep, might okay any other year, but especially this year.... epic FAIL

Liverpooldawg
08-17-2015, 04:35 PM
They just cant help themselves and their love for all things Civil War.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,to live and die in Dixie.Away, away, away down south in Dixie!Away, away, away down south in Dixie!

Of course he did. They are the Confederates after all. Their administration may try to hide what they are, but sometimes it still slips out.

BiscuitEater
08-17-2015, 04:51 PM
They just cant help themselves and their love for all things Civil War. I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand,to live and die in Dixie.Away, away, away down south in Dixie!Away, away, away down south in Dixie!

Bad timing ..

It is one of the most distinctively American musical products of the 19th century, and probably the best-known song to have come out of blackface minstrelsy. Although not a folk song at its creation, "Dixie" has since entered the American folk vernacular. The song likely cemented the word "Dixie" in the American vocabulary as a toponym for the Southern United States.

Political Hack
08-18-2015, 12:07 PM
they are a continual embarrassment to the state of Mississippi.

#TAKEASTANDINDIXIELAND should be their new hashtag.

Saltydog
08-18-2015, 12:36 PM
The man is a habitual liar and demagogue.