PDA

View Full Version : O.T. Sunday Night Beer and Food Stuff

Bully13
08-16-2015, 07:51 PM
anybody ever tried tried Dog Head Fish? Indian beer? 9% alcohol. on my 3rd one and I've obtained a buzz.

the NY strips are ready along with my kale specialty with garlic, olive oil and tony's.

quinuoe (sp) for the starch.. cheese , butter and spices added...

H-Upman is just about finishied ( cameroon wraped)...

life is good for now. will make tomorrow morning more palatable.

rrog17
08-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Dogfish Head? Yep, good stuff! 60 or 90 min. IPA?

ScoobaDawg
08-16-2015, 07:56 PM
I'd say you are buzzed since its DogFish Head. and that would be Indian Brown Ale at 7.2% Good choice. Not a big fan myself, but not my style at least last time I tried it. Need to revisit it though. Been a while. DFH makes some good session beers though.

You should post a pic of your dinner.

imissplatinumplus
08-16-2015, 08:04 PM
IMPP, and the misses are enjoying some Buffalo Trace on the rocks and grilled steak fajitas, cilantro/lime rice and black beans. And a cold Sol with lime from the yeti

Bully13
08-16-2015, 08:06 PM
wish I could post a pic of the food. sorry about that. I'll have to learn. will do in the future.

90 minute it says on the bottle though. 9% on the alcohol..

life is good.. getting ready to eat. Go Dogs!!

BulldogBear
08-16-2015, 08:16 PM
Chili made from scratch, heavy on the green onions and peppers. No mixes here, strictly from the spice rack which I've taken to stocking with organics. Actually does taste better!

Bully13
08-16-2015, 09:16 PM
sounds good Bear... I'm finishing things off with banana slices coated in honey... time for some shut eye.. I'm gonna sleep hard

oh, and I washed my steak down with an expensive bottle of cabernet...CA Mondavi shit. SEVEN 17ing dollars. good stuff..