PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Faulk is now the MSU Rivals writer

BeastMan
07-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Big congrats to him. The dude bleeds maroon. I hope he's able to get that site back going (under new ownership). Logan was a good dude and I never understood why his site never worked. Hopefully Robbie changes that.

601Dawg
07-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Just my opinion, but John Farley would have been an ideal choice to Replace Logan.

Don't know anything about Robbie Faulk, but wish him the best of luck.

The Croom Diaries
07-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Robbie is a great guy. I've really gotten to know him well over the last year writing with him at FWtCT. He will do an excellent job. He is the perfect fit for a job like this - he loves Mississippi State as much or more than anyone I know and will work his tail off to make that site great. He has been working for several years behind the scenes for guys like Gregg Ellis and Kyle Nibblett (and hanging out with us on the blog) honing his craft, putting together a lot of the information we all use but don't know who put it there. I'm really happy for him, he deserves it.

BeastMan
07-15-2013, 09:01 AM
I think everyone knows my loyalty to John. That said, me being happy and excited for Robbie is just that. He's a good dude who deserves the opportunity. I hope all pro MSU guys success. Now if we can just get Brooks Roberts on salary at 247, I'll be 100% happy

The Croom Diaries
07-15-2013, 09:32 AM
I think everyone knows my loyalty to John. That said, me being happy and excited for Robbie is just that. He's a good dude who deserves the opportunity. I hope all pro MSU guys success. Now if we can just get Brooks Roberts on salary at 247, I'll be 100% happy

I like Brooks until today. He is being a real douche after I asked him a question, ha.

eta: Ok, nevermind. misunderstanding and he even followed my sorry ass. Brooks for full salary!

Rick Danko
07-15-2013, 09:43 AM
As a former Rivals site member, all I can say is good luck to him. That site is just horrible.

What happened to Logan? does anyone have any insight, was he let go or did he just quit to go do something else? Just curious if anyone knows.

The Croom Diaries
07-15-2013, 09:47 AM
What happened to Logan? does anyone have any insight, was he let go or did he just quit to go do something else? Just curious if anyone knows.

His contract ended last night. here is his goodbye post: http://mississippistate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1524804&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Vandownbytheriver
07-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Who the hell is this guy? What was his screen name on FWTCT? And I mean no disrespect to the guy. I'm all for a new guy who isn't like those other two assholes.

The Croom Diaries
07-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Who the hell is this guy? What was his screen name on FWTCT? And I mean no disrespect to the guy. I'm all for a new guy who isn't like those other two assholes.

He is Winston Countys Finest on FWtCT. Here is my send off for him on the site, http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2013/7/15/4524628/congrats-to-wcf-on-the-new-gig

bobcat91
07-15-2013, 11:15 AM
As a former Rivals site member, all I can say is good luck to him. That site is just horrible.

Logan was a smart ass on many occasions when you tried to ask a serious question. He allowed one particular poster to run wild and kill his site. I never went back after a while even with time remaining on my subscription. Wont ever be back, no matter who is over there. Just better places to get information, and moderators who can boot folks that only want to cause a problem.