PDA

View Full Version : Would Dak have been on the cover of NCAA football this year?

drummerdawg
08-14-2015, 07:44 PM
I'm sure Brian Johnson could have pulled some strings. That would have been cool.

TheRef
08-14-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm sure Brian Johnson could have pulled some strings. That would have been cool.

No current NCAA player can be on the NCAA cover. Probably would have been either Winston or Mariota. I'd guess Mariota.

drummerdawg
08-14-2015, 07:50 PM
No current NCAA player can be on the NCAA cover. Probably would have been either Winston or Mariota. I'd guess Mariota.

Well I guess after this season. Maybe we can't say yet but if he has a season like last year?

War Machine Dawg
08-14-2015, 08:01 PM

Nailed it.

Pokechop Womack
08-14-2015, 11:36 PM
RIP to that game....

RossDawg82
08-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Any chance there can be some compromise to that. I would love to see them bring back college baseball. That was a lot of fun

Todd4State
08-15-2015, 03:44 PM
RIP to that game....

Why did they do away with it?

BulldogDX55
08-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Why did they do away with it?

The O'Bannon lawsuit. It depicted the likeness of NCAA players without compensating them. EA wasn't fooling anyone with who QB #15 for Miss. St. Is.

Pokechop Womack
08-15-2015, 10:55 PM
The O'Bannon lawsuit. It depicted the likeness of NCAA players without compensating them. EA wasn't fooling anyone with who QB #15 for Miss. St. Is.

Nailed it....

BayouDawg
08-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Nailed it....

Man I miss that game. I really get tired of all these athletes that complain about how bad they have it at college. I played basketball at Co-Lin for 2 years and we pretty much got babysat when it came to school work. We had to do our own work obviously but we had people pretty much mothering us making sure we had our school work done and had on clean under wear. Sure it took up a lot of your time but these guys know what they're signing up for. I realize it was just Juco but I'm sure it's the same at senior colleges. These athletes are getting a free ride to a university. While some students get buried in student loan debt trying to get through school. That's just my humble opinion though. But damn I miss playin some NCAA on the play station

BulldogDX55
08-16-2015, 09:44 AM
Man I miss that game. I really get tired of all these athletes that complain about how bad they have it at college. I played basketball at Co-Lin for 2 years and we pretty much got babysat when it came to school work. We had to do our own work obviously but we had people pretty much mothering us making sure we had our school work done and had on clean under wear. Sure it took up a lot of your time but these guys know what they're signing up for. I realize it was just Juco but I'm sure it's the same at senior colleges. These athletes are getting a free ride to a university. While some students get buried in student loan debt trying to get through school. That's just my humble opinion though. But damn I miss playin some NCAA on the play station

Go to operationsports.com and you can find updated rosters for the upcoming season on NCAA 14.

BayouDawg
08-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Go to operationsports.com and you can find updated rosters for the upcoming season on NCAA 14.
My PS3 bit the dust about a year ago. I don't think there's any way to play it on PS4 is there?

TheRef
08-16-2015, 01:39 PM
My PS3 bit the dust about a year ago. I don't think there's any way to play it on PS4 is there?

Uhhh...I think there is some backwards compatibility within the PS4 now, but I'm unsure how it works.