4) Vandy
5) UT
6) Mizzou
7) UK

interesting

http://alabama.scout.com/2/1306689.html

FlabLoser
07-14-2013, 11:21 PM
How the hell don't we finish better than Arkansas. We both play SC. They play Florida to our Kentucky. They play @LSU and we get LSU at home. The SC schedule favors them - they at home and we on the road against SC.

messageboardsuperhero
07-14-2013, 11:21 PM
That West prediction is very interesting. That's the first time I've seen anyone pick us ahead of UM, and they are overestimating Arkansas a good bit IMO. A new power based system with not a whole lot of talent returning on the front line is a bad recipe. I think Auburn is a little underrated too.

FlabLoser
07-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Yeah, good point on Auburn. I think Auburn bounces back real fast.

I like that we get Auburn early. We should have beat them 3 years in a row. Getting them early has helped us. Although this year we don't get them as early as usual. I think. I'm not looking it up.

Political Hack
07-15-2013, 06:29 AM
that's God awful. He got the 1's right and that's about it.

HancockCountyDog
07-15-2013, 08:59 AM
that's God awful. He got the 1's right and that's about it.

I think they have the East right, but I will bet anyone in the world any sum of money that we will finish ahead of Arkansas this year.

Political Hack
07-15-2013, 09:21 AM
yeah, the east is much better than the west.

Bama and LSU (despite a harder schedule) should finish ahead of A&M. 4th will be a fight between State & Auburn. Arkansas and OM fight for the scraps.

msstate7
07-15-2013, 09:25 AM
yeah, the east is much better than the west.

Bama and LSU (despite a harder schedule) should finish ahead of A&M. 4th will be a fight between State & Auburn. Arkansas and OM fight for the scraps.

We are probably the only 2 outside of Louisiana that think lsu finishes ahead of aTm

Political Hack
07-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Manziel ran around like a chicken with his head cut off last year. His OL may have had the best bookend Tackles the SEC has seen in a decade. He's great downfield once he gets going, but I think he's going to have a lot more problems escaping defenses this year than he did last year. I also think he's showing signs of letting last year get to his head, which could spell disaster for A&M if they face a little adversity. Im sure they'll be well coached, but you can't replace OL and DL studs like they had without missing a beat.

hacker
07-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Manziel ran around like a chicken with his head cut off last year. His OL may have had the best bookend Tackles the SEC has seen in a decade. He's great downfield once he gets going, but I think he's going to have a lot more problems escaping defenses this year than he did last year. I also think he's showing signs of letting last year get to his head, which could spell disaster for A&M if they face a little adversity. Im sure they'll be well coached, but you can't replace OL and DL studs like they had without missing a beat.

Jake Matthews is pretty good. I agree though, I think he'll regress a bit this year.

Coach34
07-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Jake Matthews is pretty good. I agree though, I think he'll regress a bit this year.

he is an idiot for not leaving this past year when he was assured to be a top 40 pick imo

The Croom Diaries
07-15-2013, 10:34 AM
he is an idiot for not leaving this past year when he was assured to be a top 40 pick imo

A saw a couple of projections say he would have gone in the top 10.

Coach34
07-15-2013, 10:41 AM
A saw a couple of projections say he would have gone in the top 10.

I think he would have gone top 20 for sure- but there was some slight concern. Just no need to risk it- he was a certain 1st rounder. Now, all it takes is hurting his shoulder and he could drop like a rock