PDA

View Full Version : I understand why you moved my thread..............

Liverpooldawg
08-11-2015, 04:23 PM
and expected it. Could I please at least have the password so I could still post in it? Thanks. I would have posted it there to begin with if I could have.

Dawg61
08-11-2015, 05:11 PM
and expected it. Could I please at least have the password so I could still post in it? Thanks. I would have posted it there to begin with if I could have.

I don't have access either so you'll be arguing with yourself**

vv83
08-11-2015, 07:42 PM

Same, I've been trying to get in there for months now and nobody has given permission.

DanDority
08-11-2015, 08:26 PM
I don't have access either so you'll be arguing with yourself**

No they're many other loons over there he'll be fine if he get's access.

Jack Lambert
08-11-2015, 08:37 PM
They gave me acess so they must not be any standerns.

Boodawg
08-11-2015, 09:00 PM
I'd like access as well. I posted in original thread and now I can't even view it.

Dawg61
08-11-2015, 09:07 PM
They gave me acess so they must not be any standerns.

Don't think the access codes have been given out for awhile. Only mod in charge of it stopped being in charge of it. Now nobody gives out access. Cool story right

Jack Lambert
08-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Don't think the access codes have been given out for awhile. Only mod in charge of it stopped being in charge of it. Now nobody gives out access. Cool story right

So what you are saying is I got in while the getting in was getting?

codeDawg
08-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Since it doesn't appear to be maintained here, I've created a political topic over on Bulldog Society if you want to join (free) then PM me for access. Link is in my sig.

Dawg61
08-11-2015, 10:11 PM
So what you are saying is I got in while the getting in was getting?

Yea you got the bubblegum when it was fresh. Now it's all chewed up and gnarly and nobody gets to enjoy it anymore.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Coach34, how can these guys get access to politics forum? Let's help em out.

I would do it, but I'm not a mod of that forum. And rightfully so...I got kicked out of it before becoming a mod. Politics makes my head explode.

War Machine Dawg
08-11-2015, 11:00 PM
I'd like access as well. I posted in original thread and now I can't even view it.

+1

Boodawg
08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Why not just open it to everyone then, if no one is policing it?

vv83
08-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Why not just open it to everyone then, if no one is policing it?

My thoughts exactly...

FISHDAWG
08-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Coach34, how can these guys get access to politics forum? Let's help em out.

I would do it, but I'm not a mod of that forum. And rightfully so...I got kicked out of it before becoming a mod. Politics makes my head explode.

HA !! .... I know exactly what you mean Cad .... to many liberals in there for me - I learned my lesson a year ago

scottycameron
08-13-2015, 01:54 PM
HA !! .... I know exactly what you mean Cad .... to many liberals in there for me - I learned my lesson a year ago

never figured out where they come from. Just seems like a weird place for them to be following - the South, SEC football, etc. You would think it's a soccer board or something. May just be a case of it seeming like there is more than there actually is.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Political Hack was the one that gave me access and is the moderator unless something has changed. I haven't paid attention, but is he still posting?

BeardoMSU
08-13-2015, 02:03 PM
never figured out where they come from. Just seems like a weird place for them to be following - the South, SEC football, etc. You would think it's a soccer board or something. May just be a case of it seeming like there is more than there actually is.

MSU....Ya know....MS-State....as in "Mississippi State University"......that crazy-communist-government college where they teach children how to be libruls, pagans, and Obamma groupies****