PDA

View Full Version : I just read the SI Dak article....

Liverpooldawg
08-11-2015, 01:26 PM
REALLY good stuff!

TXDawg
08-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Link?

Liverpooldawg
08-11-2015, 04:24 PM
I don't have a link. I read it in the mag.

jumbo
08-12-2015, 09:17 AM
really good article, I loved the John Bond story

Liverpooldawg
08-12-2015, 10:10 AM
I was at MSU during the Bond era. None of that was a surprise. He probably would have had problems in the cell phone camera era, as he pointed out! Simpler times.

Maroonthirteen
08-15-2015, 11:34 AM
I just read it. I don't know what to make of the article. I keep reading expecting the ending to say all the attention was worth it. However it never did. I'm sure Dak is thankful for the opportunity and greatful to MSU but the article never stated.

The fight stories....who would want to hurt either of them. I mean really! There is some dumbass people in this world.

maroonmania
08-15-2015, 01:30 PM
REALLY good stuff!

Guess it takes a while for SI to make it over to merry old England.

Todd4State
08-15-2015, 02:42 PM
I just read it. I don't know what to make of the article. I keep reading expecting the ending to say all the attention was worth it. However it never did. I'm sure Dak is thankful for the opportunity and greatful to MSU but the article never stated.

The fight stories....who would want to hurt either of them. I mean really! There is some dumbass people in this world.

We won't know the true ending of the story until after the season is over.

Maroonthirteen
08-15-2015, 02:59 PM
The article was about a college football star having lots of fans approach him and ask for autographs. Is there a star anywhere that doesn't have this "problem"? The article seemed to have no point....is my point.

Liverpooldawg
08-16-2015, 01:53 AM
I liked it because of what I took to be the intent, the contrast between Bond's era and Dak's, esp at MSU. It was a simpler time boys, and that goes triple for MSU. That's a GOOD thing guys. You young dudes probably aren't capable of understanding why, but that is a highly complimentary article for MSU. That you young dudes aren't capable of understanding why that is highly complimentary to MSU is also great for MSU.