PDA

View Full Version : I have an extra ticket to the USM game

BayouDawg
08-10-2015, 02:04 PM
If anyone is interested let me know. I ordered my tickets through the MSU ticket office a while back and one of the people in my party won't be able to attend. I haven't gotten the tickets in the mail yet so I don't know where they are located in the stadium

Bama_Dawg
08-10-2015, 03:09 PM
You can check your MyDawgTag account. They now list the seats for the tickets (or they do mine). If yours are like mine you are in section "II" which is in the upper deck, in the corner. Thanks USM for screwing us again.

We need to tell Scott that IF we plays these hooligans again, we put their seats in Simrall.

BayouDawg
08-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks I'll have to log on and check then. I agree we should never play these idiots in Hatteisburg again. When this game was first announced I was excited because it's only a little over an hour from my house, but after USM acting like children I wouldn't care if their athletic department got shut down

starkvegasdawg
08-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Does it matter where the tickets are? Their 15 fans that attend surely won't fill the rest of the stadium.

chaodawg
08-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Might be interred! Tickets still available? Can you email me jeffschao@yahoo.com with info? Thanks!

Bama_Dawg
08-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Does it matter where the tickets are? Their 15 fans that attend surely won't fill the rest of the stadium.

Ahh, yes SVD, the USM fans won't but MSU will. I don't want to kick hard-working, honest Dawg fans out of their seat!

paco
08-11-2015, 09:14 AM
I would like to buy the ticket. Let me know if its still available and I will give you my contact info. Thanks!

BayouDawg
08-11-2015, 03:41 PM
I would like to buy the ticket. Let me know if its still available and I will give you my contact info. Thanks!
I just sold it today. Sorry man. I'll keep a look for other tickets and if I come across one I'll let you know