PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton is a class act

Jack Lambert
08-10-2015, 12:48 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13408997/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-gets-scuffle-shoves-josh-norman

5 Star
08-10-2015, 01:12 PM
This was why it was so easy to hate the guy during 2010. He's nothing but a wannabe thug crybaby, who happens to be very talented. This side of him was always there.

Also shows the hypocrisy of college football fans. Auburn fans embraced the guy knowing full well that if he an opposing player they'd hate his ass. And Newton relished that me against the haters role.

THE Bruce Dickinson
08-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Cam Newton is the most overhyped player in the NFL. He is Maybe a top 12 quarterback, but the he gets endorsements like he is the best.

Cam Newton is only about Cam Newton, and this display just further proves that.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2015, 02:11 PM
This was why it was so easy to hate the guy during 2010. He's nothing but a wannabe thug crybaby, who happens to be very talented. This side of him was always there.

Also shows the hypocrisy of college football fans. Auburn fans embraced the guy knowing full well that if he an opposing player they'd hate his ass. And Newton relished that me against the haters role.

We would be doing the same thing if he would've came here & lead us to the National Championship.

FISHDAWG
08-10-2015, 02:45 PM
We would be doing the same thing if he would've came here & lead us to the National Championship.

don't be interjecting facts on a message board Dan

Dawgfan61
08-10-2015, 03:03 PM
I don't like Cam Newton either, but that's better than the Aaron Brooks reaction to throwing int's where he would just walk off the field smiling.

5 Star
08-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Did you two miss this:

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Did you two miss this:

No I didn't. I wasn't disagreeing with your post. I was making your point. He's 1 of the most hated guys ever for MSU fans but if that cowbell ringing would've lead to signing he'd be way more popular than Dak.

Dawgcentral
08-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Sure he would. But he's not one of us.

He'll forever be the guy who was coming to MSU until $ got in the way. Why should WE be objective?

If you want fair play, offer fair play. Anything else is just an excuse. We refused to pay the cash need to obtain his services. It's well documented. We were thrown under the bus for going over the heads of the SEC to see that something was done about it.

Seems cut and dried to me. Feel free to tell me how I'm wrong. I refuse to offer any respect in
his endeavors.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Sure he would. But he's not one of us.

He'll forever be the guy who was coming to MSU until $ got in the way. Why should WE be objective?

If you want fair play, offer fair play. Anything else is just an excuse. We refused to pay the cash need to obtain his services. It's well documented. We were thrown under the bus for going over the heads of the SEC to see that something was done about it.

Seems cut and dried to me. Feel free to tell me how I'm wrong. I refuse to offer any respect in
his endeavors.

Never said anybody should be objective. I was agreeing with his point. You're basically proving his point about hypocritical college fans.

Jack Lambert
08-10-2015, 08:10 PM
No I didn't. I wasn't disagreeing with your post. I was making your point. He's 1 of the most hated guys ever for MSU fans but if that cowbell ringing would've lead to signing he'd be way more popular than Dak.

I would still think he is an ass hole because he is a ass hole.

I seen it dawg
08-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Wish he would have broken his hands.. Stupid punk ass bitch