PDA

View Full Version : Alabama has another early commit decommit

ShotgunDawg
08-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Kid committed last summer.

Amazing how this keeps happening......#Leverage

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1572416-breaking-shyheim-carter-decommits-from-bama

Saltydog
08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
the Wrong Reverend and The Network may have persuaded him, as it appears UM is the leader.

BulldogBear
08-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Who was the recruit that said something to the effect that even if you don't choose them, make sure to be courted by Clemson and/or Ole Miss if you want lots of free stuff?

Coach34
08-10-2015, 10:14 AM
That's the philosophy of pretty much every recruit these days

notsofarawaydawg
08-10-2015, 10:15 AM
The Network has now balanced their books after the Tunsil payoff so they now know what's in the kitty fund to throw at other recruits. Gotta keep that recruiting ranking up there at the top even though they are average on the field in the end and help keep the local law enforcement employed fulltime in the Oxford area.

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2015, 10:20 AM
I think Georgia is the team to beat here.

Saltydog
08-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Patterson in his ear........Would be highly unusual for a top recruit from LA to sign with UGA.........

RealHastings
08-10-2015, 10:36 AM
I think Georgia is the team to beat here.

This. He will end up at UGA, not UNM.

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Patterson in his ear........Would be highly unusual for a top recruit from LA to sign with UGA.........

patterson is in Fl. UGA is the threat here. Not saying the bears won't match the offer, but he is leaning to UGA right now.

Saltydog
08-10-2015, 10:55 AM
nt

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Only hearsay but I've heard Shyheim & his folks were kind of put off by Shea & his dad on their visit to OM. The constant badgering, talking up OM, & pressure to come to OM was a little much. We'll see if that's true or not but a lot of smoke has been coming from the UGA end since he visited them in late July.

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Only hearsay but I've heard Shyheim & his folks were kind of put off by Shea & his dad on their visit to OM. The constant badgering, talking up OM, & pressure to come to OM was a little much. We'll see if that's true or not but a lot of smoke has been coming from the UGA end since he visited them in late July.

Rumor has it that Carter was at OM this past weekend.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Rumor has it that Carter was at OM this past weekend.

He was. He, his mom & grandmother. It's a UGA/OM battle right now. Both sides feel confident.

FISHDAWG
08-10-2015, 11:47 AM
This. He will end up at UGA, not UNM.

that's what everyone thought about Tunsil

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2015, 11:58 AM
He was. He, his mom & grandmother. It's a UGA/OM battle right now. Both sides feel confident.

Heaven help the SEC if UGA ever figures out that they have the most stacked deck in the country recruiting wise.

So far Richt has let every SEC school raid his state. I wonder if this is the year it stops. My guess is no.

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2015, 11:59 AM
that's what everyone thought about Tunsil

Does Shyheim have a younger brother that is a borderline HS talent that can be signed to a full four year scholarship at Ole Miss that actually takes up one of their 85? If so, then maybe the bears have a shot.

TUSK
08-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Kid committed last summer.

Amazing how this keeps happening......#Leverage

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1572416-breaking-shyheim-carter-decommits-from-bama

Hey, 'Gun, not to question ya, but how many (do you think) have flipped from Bammer the last few years?

I haven't bothered to track it.... I know Leo Lewis dropped Bammer... and now, this cat... who else, off the top of your head?

I honestly have no clue.

ShotgunDawg
08-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Hey, 'Gun, not to question ya, but how many (do you think) have flipped from Bammer the last few years?

I haven't bothered to track it.... I know Leo Lewis dropped Bammer... and now, this cat... who else, off the top of your head?

I honestly have no clue.

No clue Tusk, but I would say this: this has nothing to do with Bama. Bama's program is being used right now by handlers for leverage purposes