PDA

View Full Version : Couple things I liked hearing at media day

Leroy Jenkins
08-09-2015, 06:43 PM
1. Manny says the best 6 LBs will play regardless of position, some people may move spots. Said this group is "certainly deeper" than 2010.
2. Gonzalez says this WR corps is deeper than any he's ever coached.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
08-10-2015, 02:12 AM
I would have preferred to hear that the best 3-4 LBs will play regardless of position

smootness
08-10-2015, 02:57 AM
I would have preferred to hear that the best 3-4 LBs will play regardless of position

Still a good thing. We know both Browns, Green, and Gray will be in that group, and probably Jung as well. It's really just Jackson that people aren't fans of, and as others have said, I think last year's issues were due more to scheme than his talent. That would be a very, very good group of 6.

Leroy Jenkins
08-10-2015, 05:02 AM

I wasn't focusing so much on the number, more on the philosophy of putting best group on the field regardless of position.

maroonmania
08-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Some things I didn't like hearing were about lingering issues such as Cedric Jiles still doing some rehad supposedly for his hamstring and Elijah Staley still hobbling around a little with his knee. I'm starting to wonder if Jiles will ever get totally healthy?

RealHastings
08-10-2015, 10:43 AM
We are LBU, imo.