PDA

View Full Version : I just watched the GA VS. GA Tech game and after the game Tech..........

Jack Lambert
08-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Guys were taking limbs off the hedges and walking up and down the side line waiving them in the air. Could GA Tech get fine or anything for that?

Or maybe I did not see it correctly and GA Tech brought bushes themselves in case they won.

on about the 2:36 mark you can see it briefly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIbFu7eZct8

TheRef
08-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Guys were taking limbs off the hedges and walking up and down the side line waiving them in the air. Could GA Tech get fine or anything for that?

Nope. Just piss off the UGA people

BrunswickDawg
08-08-2015, 08:02 PM
No more trouble than Nickoe got for pissing in them**

That's a long standing Tech thing. They win in Athens so rarely, they have to take souvenirs. It goes both ways though. If you remember the infamous UGA/AU "Water Cannon" game on the Plains - AU used the excuse that players and UGA fans were "destroying their hedges" and then blasted them with water.

Jack Lambert
08-08-2015, 10:00 PM

That's a long standing Tech thing. They win in Athens so rarely, they have to take souvenirs. It goes both ways though. If you remember the infamous UGA/AU "Water Cannon" game on the Plains - AU used the excuse that players and UGA fans were "destroying their hedges" and then blasted them with water.

If I was georgia I would plant put posion ivy in the bushes when GA TECh came to play.

TUSK
08-08-2015, 10:57 PM

ah, the "If you can't beat 'em, hose 'em" game....

UGA got pay back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGHh14uvKk

Liverpooldawg
08-08-2015, 11:05 PM
I went to the Ga Tech vs Va Tech game in Atlanta two years ago with my son when he took a official visit to Ga Tech. The Jackets lost, my son went to MSU on nearly a full scholarship (academic, thank God) but we had a blast. I actually would like to go back to a game at Grant Field some day, as long as we aren't involved.