PDA

View Full Version : Guess Tunsil's suspension.

FlabLoser
08-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Guess Tunsil's suspension.

jumbo
08-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Less than 1

MSUDawg4Life
08-08-2015, 03:17 PM
What suspension?

FlabLoser
08-08-2015, 03:20 PM
BTW, this poll only works on the full website, not the mobile version.

starkvegasdawg
08-08-2015, 03:44 PM
One day in fall practice.

Dawgface
08-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Suspended from end of practice lap runs for the entire season.

BulldogBear
08-08-2015, 04:08 PM
They won't do anything that casts themselves in a bad light. They'll maintain innocence and hope for the besy. If they happen to win an SEC title they'll still claim it if later vacated.

Liverpooldawg
08-08-2015, 05:36 PM
UM won't suspend him. They don't operate that way. The NCAA might but I doubt they get around to it in time even if something is found. If UM DID suspend him that means they are worried about a LOT more than Tunsil and are trying to appease the NCAA by throwing him under the bus.

SDDawg
08-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Less than 1

So it's a negative number then??!! **

BossDawg
08-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Knowing UMiss' luck, the NCAA will probably issue a public apology for harassing them, cut them a check for a few mil., give them a few more scholarships and finally an automatic playoff bid.

War Machine Dawg
08-08-2015, 09:06 PM
No way Northern Miss suspends him. They're all in and will do nothing to appear as though they've done anything wrong. If they have to forfeit wins later, they won't care.

thunderclap
08-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Double secret probation

I seen it dawg
08-08-2015, 09:39 PM
They will "suspend" him while he finishes up rehab and get completely healthy. A few games to get to 100%.

BulldogBear
08-09-2015, 06:30 AM
No way Northern Miss suspends him. They're all in and will do nothing to appear as though they've done anything wrong. If they have to forfeit wins later, they won't care.

Exactly what I was saying. You're right. They don't care. As long as they get a "moment," they can live forever off said "moment."

The NCAA can't take that moment away from them****

Howboutdemdogs
08-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Suspension after he leaves for the NFL. That's when The Rev will have all the facts in from his investigation.

Maroonthirteen
08-09-2015, 07:37 AM
How many will Stringfellow and Elston get for body slamming that little kid on the square? Elston was charged with disorderly conduct (should have been assault) and resisting arrest. He admitted being wrong in a twitter apology. Stringfellow who was dismissed from Washington for disorderly conduct, gets arrested again, same charge..... What will freeze do? Nothing.

GreenheadDawg
08-09-2015, 07:59 AM
How many will Stringfellow and Elston get for body slamming that little kid on the square? Elston was charged with disorderly conduct (should have been assault) and resisting arrest. He admitted being wrong in a twitter apology. Stringfellow who was dismissed from Washington for disorderly conduct, gets arrested again, same charge..... What will freeze do? Nothing.

Freeze is a hypocritical sack of shit. Winning is the most important thing. He would rather let the thugs run the asylum than risk losing games.

shoeless joe
08-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Freeze is a hypocritical sack of shit. Winning is the most important thing. He would rather let the thugs run the asylum than risk losing games.

Wrong. He's trying to make a difference in the lives of young men...he says so every time he's in front of a mic. And what better way to positively influence a kid than to show them that negative actions have zero consequences?

FlabLoser
08-09-2015, 10:32 AM
This is for the Rebels who still want to believe there is no NCAA investigation. Your own school admitted it, idiots.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/25234405/ole-miss-offers-full-cooperation-to-ncaa-in-laremy-tunsil-investigation

Some rebels think there has to be some PLOI press conference black tie gala to confirm an investigation is happening. But here's an article on some older investigations into Nutt's staff and women's basketball. No PLOI here, and it was bad enough that staff was fired.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/10/02/ole-miss-ncaa-investigation

Drugdog
08-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Community service.

lachepas565
08-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Suspension for what?

If you believe their version of events, Tunsil protected his mom from an abusive spouse and wasn't riding with an agent, but his friend.

If you've put that out there - what are you supposed to suspend him for? To do so would be admitting that part of the story is BS.

FlabLoser
08-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Suspension for what?

For whatever Miller turned them in for, including alleged recruiting violations.

lachepas565
08-10-2015, 10:18 AM
For whatever Miller turned them in for, including alleged recruiting violations.

That would be the NCAA. NCAA moves slow - if anything comes from it, it will be long after Tunsil has moved on.

FlabLoser
08-10-2015, 12:41 PM
That would be the NCAA. NCAA moves slow - if anything comes from it, it will be long after Tunsil has moved on.

Will Redmond disagrees.

The degree to which the NCAA depends on what proof they have. If, say a Bracky Brett, were enthusiastic about turning one's self in, the NCAA acts faster. They might act just as fast in the case of a stepdad turning over direct proof of crootin violations.

Alldawg
08-10-2015, 03:17 PM
What suspension?

UpVote

lachepas565
08-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Will Redmond disagrees.

The degree to which the NCAA depends on what proof they have. If, say a Bracky Brett, were enthusiastic about turning one's self in, the NCAA acts faster. They might act just as fast in the case of a stepdad turning over direct proof of crootin violations.

Again, you think anyone there is going to turn themselves in? They've already come out in support of Tunsil and said he did nothing wrong. The step-dad maybe, but I don't think he was a decision maker so I doubt he got anything and I really doubt there's any sort of paper trail that he would have proof of.

FlabLoser
08-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Again, you think anyone there is going to turn themselves in? They've already come out in support of Tunsil and said he did nothing wrong. The step-dad maybe, but I don't think he was a decision maker so I doubt he got anything and I really doubt there's any sort of paper trail that he would have proof of.

That's the whole point of the poll.

If you think Miller turned in nothing of substance, vote 0.