PDA

View Full Version : Incarcerated Bob finally right?

HancockCountyDog
08-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Theyre screwed if this is true.

It would make sense based on Tunsil's recent tweets.

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/629724646967898112

ScoobaDawg
08-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Well..thats interesting a real later from the NCAA.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1850

Dawg496
08-07-2015, 02:22 PM
What are the reactive Tunsil tweets that the article mentions?

Dawg496
08-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Guessing this:

http://i.imgur.com/DOLOfMP.png

HancockCountyDog
08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Well..thats interesting a real later from the NCAA.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1850

Let me add IBN is a dirtbag, and I'm skeptical because my bear sources haven't heard sh!t. Maybe other people have heard something.

BulldogBear
08-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Guessing this:

King Tunsil???

Seriously???

That tells me ALL I need to know about your character. You'll never make it in the NFL. You may get highly drafted but 5 years from now people will suddenly wonder, "Hey, what ever happened to the Tunsil Dude from Laramie, WY that went to Ole Miss?"

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Guessing this:

Thing is that he was the dealer.

FlabLoser
08-07-2015, 02:37 PM
I tweeted on July 30 that an interview pretty much turned up the neck hairs of an interviewee.

But for that letter posted by IBN...

http://youtu.be/HktV2yGtLv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HktV2yGtLv8

thf24
08-07-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm afraid I'm finding myself unable to put any stock in a picture of a letter this time around.

Liverpooldawg
08-07-2015, 02:42 PM
It's Incarcerated Bob. I wouldn't put to much money on that being real.

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm afraid I'm finding myself unable to put any stock in a picture of a letter this time around.
Have to admit I checked the last paragraph trying to see if it spelled anything out.

FlabLoser
08-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Its a tell tale sign of a fake when they don't include the alleged author's signature. Because that would be forgery.

Dawg496
08-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Its a tell tale sign of a fake when they don't include the alleged author's signature. Because that would be forgery.

Not saying I think its authentic but it looks like its missing the second page.

maroonmania
08-07-2015, 02:59 PM

Definitely unless the whole letter just stops midsentence.

Saltydog
08-07-2015, 03:04 PM
freaking Incarcerated Bob. The guy's an idiot. Now, would I hope that it's real, why hell YES. Is it, NO!

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Definitely unless the whole letter just stops midsentence.
Not saying it's real but they said they didn't get a pic of the second page.

Mjoelner34
08-07-2015, 03:06 PM

I think that sentence was put there to make people think there was a second page. I do not know if any grammatical or letter writing etiquette rules apply to this but it looks pretty unprofessional to just have part of the first sentence of a new paragraph at the bottom of the page when the space bar would be your friend and would make for a more coherent piece of reading.

I'm hoping its true but, like most everybody else in this thread, I'm not holding my breath and I'll believe it when I see it from someone other than 'Bob'.

BeardoMSU
08-07-2015, 03:07 PM
I guess I'm out of the loop, but who or what is an "Incarcerated Bob"?

I've seen his name mentioned a few times, but know nothing about him.

Jack Lambert
08-07-2015, 03:11 PM
This right here tells me it is not true: Note* Our source in the Ole Miss offices could only take a picture of the first page of this letter, second page had only a few sentences, all the important stuff is below. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1850#sthash.iacU7mqw.dpuf

Ole Miss Athletic department is locked down. No one lets info out.

Mjoelner34
08-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I guess I'm out of the loop, but who or what is an "Incarcerated Bob"?

I've seen his name mentioned a few times, but know nothing about him.

I think he is some professional gambler that all of a sudden got a hard-on about Ole Miss and their recruiting tactics a couple of years ago. He was tweeting out one time that he had the receipt of a car that Ole Miss bought for the younger Kim-chee. He'll pop in and out of the spotlight taking shots at them. But, nothing he has ever alluded to has been proven which is funny since he always claims to have the proof.

mic
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Let me add IBN is a dirtbag, and I'm skeptical because my bear sources haven't heard sh!t. Maybe other people have heard something.

Not saying it's Ligit or not.. But you won't hear shit from ur bear sources even it came across the ESPN ticker and was reported on college game day live...
Nothing negative EVER comes from their camp about anything...

BeardoMSU
08-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I think he is some professional gambler that all of a sudden got a hard-on about Ole Miss and their recruiting tactics a couple of years ago. He was tweeting out one time that he had the receipt of a car that Ole Miss bought for the younger Kim-chee. He'll pop in and out of the spotlight taking shots at them. But, nothing he has ever alluded to has been proven which is funny since he always claims to have the proof.

Interesting, lol. Please tell me he doesn't identify as a State fan, at least.

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I think that sentence was put there to make people think there was a second page. I do not know if any grammatical or letter writing etiquette rules apply to this but it looks pretty unprofessional to just have part of the first sentence of a new paragraph at the bottom of the page when the space bar would be your friend and would make for a more coherent piece of reading.

I'm hoping its true but, like most everybody else in this thread, I'm not holding my breath and I'll believe it when I see it from someone other than 'Bob'.

I just did a search of LOI's and some did have sentences continued on the second page FWIW.

Mjoelner34
08-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Interesting, lol. Please tell me he doesn't identify as a State fan, at least.

No. He just has it out for them for some reason. I don't know if anybody has ever figured out why. Maybe he lost a lot of money on them or something one time. I don't know.

FlabLoser
08-07-2015, 03:16 PM

That's what I mean. There's a reason it doesn't include all the pages - because the last page would need a signature which would constitute forgery.

Mjoelner34
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM
I just did a search of LOI's and some did have sentences continued on the second page FWIW.

My English and Writing for Engineers teachers would beat the shit out of them for that!

maroonmania
08-07-2015, 03:17 PM

Probably a Georgia fan or someone mad that they lost a recruit to OM via being outbid.

FlabLoser
08-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Not saying it's Ligit or not.. But you won't hear shit from ur bear sources even it came across the ESPN ticker and was reported on college game day live...
Nothing negative EVER comes from their camp about anything...

Except when they want to jump the snap on public opinion - like their Tunsil rebuttal that came right out of nowhere before the story broke.

FISHDAWG
08-07-2015, 03:24 PM
freaking Incarcerated Bob. The guy's an idiot. Now, would I hope that it's real, why hell YES. Is it, NO!

yeah ... an idiot on a permanent acid trip ... so is the guy really in jail ?

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Twitter address Atlanta sports guy saying it's legit.

Dawgalicious
08-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Just an FYI

I found a NCAA investigation letter dated 2011 where the Case number was MS360.

I also found a NCAA investigation letter dated 2014, where the case number was 00122 and one from 2015 where the case number was 00231

However, the case number from Bobs "Letter" is MS363. Which makes little to no sense since they are obviously using a different case number system the past 2 years.

Nice try Bob...but the devil is in the details

blacklistedbully
08-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Looks like a picture of a fax. Anybody could have created the document as a hoax, and faxed it to Ole Miss.

HancockCountyDog
08-07-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm 99% sure that bear fans are screwing with IBN.

Sorry for bringing this here, I deserve it for following the dude on Twitter.

woozman
08-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Theyre screwed if this is true.

It would make sense based on Tunsil's recent tweets.

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/629724646967898112

No way that letter is legit. Why would some twitter wannabe release it instead of a real news source?

HancockCountyDog
08-07-2015, 03:54 PM
No way that letter is legit. Why would some twitter wannabe release it instead of a real news source?

It's a fake, bear fans are showing how clever they are.

ShotgunDawg
08-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Just an FYI

I also found a NCAA investigation letter dated 2014, where the case number was 00122 and one from 2015 where the case number was 00231

However, the case number from Bobs "Letter" is MS363. Which makes little to no sense since they are obviously using a different case number system the past 2 years.

Nice first post!!!! I can't imagine why you joined today....

Here is the deal:

I don't know if the letter is real or fake, although history would lead us to believe that it LIKELY fake.

However, I do know this: your 3 letter sample size damn sure ain't large enough to make the conclusion you just did and it's ignorant to say it does.

Unless you can find out what the numbering system means, you have no ability to know if they've changed it. Perhaps case numbers that start with "MS" are categorized differently than ones that start with "00". You don't know.

Jack Lambert
08-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Just an FYI

Can I have your Vcash before the banned?

spudd21
08-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Too lazy too search, maybe too dumb to understand but anyone know what those bylaws that were pointed out mean?

FlabLoser
08-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Just an FYI

Hey, CousinEddie, maybe you could share the source of your information, Mr 1st poster.

On second thought, don't bother. Your CousinEddie posts that disproportionately favor and defend Ole Miss are enough for me. Buh bye.

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Too lazy too search, maybe too dumb to understand but anyone know what those bylaws that were pointed out mean?

Think it's the law stating they gave to be updated every six months.

TrapGame
08-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Ok, google ncaa bylaw 32.5 and you can click on a real ncaa letter to Eastern Michigan from 2010. Looks similar to IB's but I'm not buying it yet.

CadaverDawg
08-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Just an FYI

Haha, the "devil is in the details" indeed. May want to pay attention to your details Mr. debil

Dawgowar
08-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Just an FYI

MS investigations are the super secret double secret probation investigations. MS means "Major Shit" - that's super legal talk. Time for TSUN to gather all the Confederate Super Friends at the Grove Tent of Justice and fight the NCAA scourge.

chainedup_Dawg
08-07-2015, 09:55 PM
My English and Writing for Engineers teachers would beat the shit out of them for that!

So would every atty that i know of which is supposedly the majority of the NCAA

archdog
08-08-2015, 12:22 AM
King Tunsil???

Seriously???

That tells me ALL I need to know about your character. You'll never make it in the NFL. You may get highly drafted but 5 years from now people will suddenly wonder, "Hey, what ever happened to the Tunsil Dude from Laramie, WY that went to Ole Miss?"

No they will be like, what happened to all those bad ass recruits Ole miss signed 9 years ago. Who cares, we are still going to give them all the cred in the world regardless if they gor beat by Arkansas.

basedog
08-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Northern University, home of Teflon where nothing sticks!

thunderclap
08-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Do people really not have shit to do all day but stuff like this?

DudyDawg
08-08-2015, 10:03 AM
King Tunsil???

Seriously???

Reading that made me more dumb than I was two minutes ago