PDA

View Full Version : Bama 5 star suspended for 4 or 5 games. Bo Scarborough

shannondawg
08-06-2015, 06:26 PM
due to amateurism issues. That doesn't sound like a game suspension issue, anywhere else it would be a lot more serious infraction.

What say you Tusk?

TUSK
08-06-2015, 06:32 PM
due to amateurism issues. That doesn't sound like a game suspension issue, anywhere else it would be a lot more serious infraction.

What say you Tusk?

First I've seen of it, buddy... He blew up his knee and was going to miss this season, anyway... If healthy, would have been our #3 RB this year.

I'll dig around.

TUSK
08-06-2015, 06:36 PM
AL.com tells me all I need to know... He'll be suspended for four games...

He's ahead of schedule recovery wise, but won't be ready to play til mid-late season (if at all)...

He will practice and increase workload while suspended.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/08/alabama_rb_bo_scarbrough_a_lit.html

Offshore Dawg
08-06-2015, 06:54 PM
AL.com tells me all I need to know... He'll be suspended for four games...

He's ahead of schedule recovery wise, but won't be ready to play til mid-late season (if at all)...

He will practice and increase workload while suspended.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/08/alabama_rb_bo_scarbrough_a_lit.html

Wow, suspended while recovering. That's convenient

dawgclub99
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Any clue why he is suspended? All Saban said was that it was an NCAA thing.

Dawgcentral
08-06-2015, 06:59 PM
What wad the big fuss Saban was making today? All I hear was "you'll get the truth when we write an authorized book after I retire".

Ifyouonlyknew
08-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Suspensions can't be counted during an injury.

Offshore Dawg
08-06-2015, 07:06 PM
What wad the big fuss Saban was making today? All I hear was "you'll get the truth when we write an authorized book after I retire".

I think a former player from Saban's days at LSU is having a book release that pissed Saban off major big time.

Ralph
08-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Link to the book's website. Finebaum gives an endorsement

http://monteburke.com/

TUSK
08-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Suspensions can't be counted during an injury.

I wasn't aware of that...

I imagine they'll announce he's ready to play for the season opener and sit him for Wisconsin, Mid TN St, OM, and ULM.... then take him to Athens.

defiantdog
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM

What say you Tusk?

He'll be lucky to ever have significant playing time. He'll be a great special teams player in Bama's future.

whosyourdawgy
08-06-2015, 08:41 PM
He was supposed to be the second coming of somebody coming out of high school right. Got all the pub and everybody wanted him? Did he tear an acl or something

AlSwearengen
08-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Any clue why he is suspended? All Saban said was that it was an NCAA thing.

Olemiss got on him very late and we know what that means. The price got driven way up.

TUSK
08-06-2015, 09:01 PM
He was supposed to be the second coming of somebody coming out of high school right. Got all the pub and everybody wanted him? Did he tear an acl or something

yup, blew out the ACL in April... he wasn't going to get significant carries with Henry and Drake ahead of him, but he may be a 3 & done player, anyway...

I think one of the services had him listed #16 overall... His injury was a huge blow to depth... so was WR Cam Sims knee injury...

Covercorner2
08-07-2015, 12:01 AM
NM

Covercorner2
08-07-2015, 12:02 AM
What happens late, stays late...