PDA

View Full Version : Black flash trail cams under $200?

fishwater99
08-06-2015, 11:26 AM
I have a cuddeback black flash and browning special ops black flash that I bought last year, I really like them both.
I have two older cuddeback flash cameras that still are working, one Moultrie that works, and 3 Primos cameras that are broken, pieces of crap imo.

I only want to buy black flash cameras in the future and there are several new models out this year.
I am tempted to buy another Browning, but wanted to see what else was out there.
Fast trigger times are important to me.

Anyone tried a black flash from these companies?
Stealth
Bushnell
Spy Point
Covert
Moutrie
Primos (not interested)

TUSK
08-08-2015, 04:47 PM
I have a cuddeback black flash and browning special ops black flash that I bought last year, I really like them both.
I have two older cuddeback flash cameras that still are working, one Moultrie that works, and 3 Primos cameras that are broken, pieces of crap imo.

I only want to buy black flash cameras in the future and there are several new models out this year.
I am tempted to buy another Browning, but wanted to see what else was out there.
Fast trigger times are important to me.

Anyone tried a black flash from these companies?
Stealth
Bushnell
Spy Point
Covert
Moutrie
Primos (not interested)

I use the Spec Ops, as well, fish.... gonna stick with it....

Uncle Ruckus
08-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Cuddeback came out with a real small, high megapixel black flash last year that's a champ. Mogul true redid their whole product line and I can't remember the prices but I think their black flash is over $200. Without going into detail I've had tons, and tons of experience with recent model trophy cams and to me bushnell makes the best ones. Their black flash is in stores for $250 but you may can find some of the older models online for $200