PDA

View Full Version : Not sure we get Kegler

Thick
08-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Word I'm hearing is his handler Omar Carter doesn't want him at State. Plus, Kegler's grades could be an issue.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-05-2015, 09:28 AM
His grades are an issue but as of right now we're the only OV he's set. This is basketball recruiting & a lot of things can happen but I wouldn't put my money on any other school right now. His biggest concern right now is getting eligible though.

Johnson85
08-05-2015, 09:39 AM
His grades are an issue but as of right now we're the only OV he's set. This is basketball recruiting & a lot of things can happen but I wouldn't put my money on any other school right now. His biggest concern right now is getting eligible though.

I really don't get this. If a player isn't planning on going the Europe route, how is it possible that nobody is looking out for his eligibility? If nothing else, you'd think the coach would want his players to be high profile so he can boost his own resume, even if he didn't just care about his players generally. Are the players just too far behind by the time they get to tenth grade? Just seems a little crazy to me.

maroonmania
08-05-2015, 09:42 AM
These "handlers" that somehow serve as agents for HS basketball players is beyond ridiculous. Believe it was the JUCO player's "handler" that we were after this past Spring that essentially ensured that he signed with Tennessee instead of us. Basketball recruiting makes football recruiting look lily white.

gtowndawg
08-05-2015, 09:53 AM

Handling football and basketball recruiting.

msstate7
08-05-2015, 09:53 AM
How many months out of the year is kegler playing basketball? I figure it's much more than just the season. Seems he should cut back and take care of his grades.

fishwater99
08-05-2015, 10:09 AM
How many months out of the year is kegler playing basketball? I figure it's much more than just the season. Seems he should cut back and take care of his grades.

He keeps changing schools, maybe the latest change will help him with his grades..

Thick
08-05-2015, 11:21 AM
His mother has issues, and pretty much signed him over to Carter. I was told that Carter knows his stuff, but is just a bad person. He's under investigation too by law enforcement not NCAA.

ScottH
08-05-2015, 11:36 AM
The one thing to keep in mind is we are now equipped to deal with the Carters of the world should we choose to.

PMDawg
08-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Handling football and basketball recruiting.

it's Rosebowl

jumbo
08-05-2015, 12:32 PM
it's Rosebowl

there's no way. IYOK's predictions actually come true

Dawg61
08-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Jesus please make this lame joke stop. IYOK please submit DNA samples and three photo I.D.'s and be subjected to scientific study so that every single poster can know exactly who you are. Oh and insert a GPS tracker into your body (wherever will be least annoying) so that we all know where you are at all times. Thanks. You have lost all rights to privacy as we have become consumed with curiosity. Sorry. You know too much and although we do like this we are also filled with jealousy and must dissect you into tiny pieces to figure out why you are smarter than us. That or just take a few plays off sometimes. Let us feel smarter. Thanks. I'm sure you understand. Oh and we don't talk about injuries around here.

PMDawg
08-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Jesus please make this lame joke stop. IYOK please submit DNA samples and three photo I.D.'s and be subjected to scientific study so that every single poster can know exactly who you are. Oh and insert a GPS tracker into your body (wherever will be least annoying) so that we all know where you are at all times. Thanks. You have lost all rights to privacy as we have become consumed with curiosity. Sorry. You know too much and although we do like this we are also filled with jealousy and must dissect you into tiny pieces to figure out why you are smarter than us. That or just take a few plays off sometimes. Let us feel smarter. Thanks. I'm sure you understand. Oh and we don't talk about injuries around here.

Overreact much? WTF? Don't forget your crazy pills tomorrow.

codeDawg
08-05-2015, 03:29 PM
These "handlers" that somehow serve as agents for HS basketball players is beyond ridiculous. Believe it was the JUCO player's "handler" that we were after this past Spring that essentially ensured that he signed with Tennessee instead of us. Basketball recruiting makes football recruiting look lily white.

Absolutely, and the shoe companies make sure it stays that way.

Dawg61
08-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Overreact much? WTF? Don't forget your crazy pills tomorrow.

Thejokeisplayedoutlikeoldmotherpus$yku

MSUDawg4Life
08-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Thejokeisplayedoutlikeoldmotherpus$yku

It is not a joke. I think some people really wonder if you're off your medication at times.

Dawg61
08-05-2015, 04:09 PM
It is not a joke. I think some people really wonder if you're off your medication at times.

If repeating the same stupid ass joke everytime someone posts is sane I'll take crazy

the59dawg
08-05-2015, 06:32 PM

Folks lay off IYOK. Be glad he is around and on our side. You can believe him or not, your choice, but he seems to be on the money most if not all the time.