PDA

View Full Version : Was wondering. Has anyone even missed Colin Cowherd?

whosyourdawgy
08-04-2015, 11:40 PM
I've actually listened to more ESPN radio in the morning now that his ass is off the air. He went from cocky arrogant say what the hell he wants to irrelevant real quick

cheewgumm
08-04-2015, 11:59 PM
We probably cancel each other out as I've changed to Dan Patrick since Cac is gone.

JohnnyQuid
08-05-2015, 01:13 AM
I miss cowherd... I didn't agree with alot of stuff he said and sometimes was a bit like him telling you how you SHOULD feel about something. nonetheless I thought he was engaging and entertaining and didn't try to be so PC which is a nice thing this day in age. used to listen to espn radio app on my phone every morning while working... haven't used it once since colin left.

dawgs
08-05-2015, 01:46 AM
We probably cancel each other out as I've changed to Dan Patrick since Cac is gone.

Wait, you listened to cowherd over dp? Epic fail.

Reason2succeed
08-05-2015, 04:45 AM
Who?

missouridawg
08-05-2015, 05:50 AM
Yes. My favorite radio guy. Can't wait till he is up and running at Fox.

Dawgface
08-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Who?

+1.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-05-2015, 07:27 AM
HA didn't even know he had left. I quit listening a little over a year ago when his direction seemed to change completely. It went from good sports analysis to TMZ and his soapbox.

MafiaDawg
08-05-2015, 07:53 AM
The national ESPN radio broadcast is pitiful now that cowherd and SVP are gone. You may not have agreed with everything but at least Cowherd was engaging and entertaining. Plus his guests were always good.. And SVP was on a level of his own.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-05-2015, 08:04 AM
I'll agree with SVP, but cowherd was an arrogant prick who started to preach on his show. It wasn't always like that when he stuck to sports. He completely lost me when he blamed Tony Stewart for killing that kid on the track because he participated in a sport that is "southern".

thunderclap
08-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Hell. No.

Howboutdemdogs
08-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Cow Turd is a duche bag. Nuff said!

scottycameron
08-05-2015, 08:21 AM
I've actually listened to more ESPN radio in the morning now that his ass is off the air. He went from cocky arrogant say what the hell he wants to irrelevant real quick

never listened to it, but the rare times I did he was pretty good. Apparently he is a little "honest" if you know what I mean. Years ago his bets he'd pick on air seemed to be good the few times i listened. I do remember one year he loved LSU over Msu (maybe a Henig year) and expounded for 10 minutes how it was the easiest lock in football. I wanted so bad to beat them that year and throw it in his face. I think we blown out right on cue though. When we destroyed them last year I remember wondering if Cowherd was still picking Lsu as a lock against us, and was hoping he was.
For those of y'all that still listen are his betting picks still pretty good? (I couldn't care less about all the other crap he talks about).
I wish they would fire the two buffoons on in the morning. Sometimes it's all i can pickup for a little while. They are terrible. It's like listening to the View doing sports.

Maroon_and_white
08-05-2015, 08:31 AM
The national ESPN radio broadcast is pitiful now that cowherd and SVP are gone. You may not have agreed with everything but at least Cowherd was engaging and entertaining. Plus his guests were always good.. And SVP was on a level of his own.

Yep. It's pretty bad.. Russillo is so bland. SVP and Rusillo fed off each other nicely. Too bad SVP has been relegated to golf and an obscure 12 EST sportscenter. Don't understand the move, SVP is a pure east coast guy.

MabenMaroon
08-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Quit listening to Cowherd several years ago when I realized that when he took a stance on a subject or topic it wouldn't take more than six weeks for him to contradict himself. And he would be adamant about both sides of the coin. At that point I realized that it was all just hollow babble and he seemed to be more concerned with entertaining himself than his audience.
Whenever I do listen or watch sports talk nowadays, I tend to listen for the interviews of the guests rather than the commentary. For that reason I have sort of gravitated to Dan Patrick or Rich Eisen for my sports listening pleasure.

BulldogBear
08-05-2015, 11:37 AM
HA didn't even know he had left. I quit listening a little over a year ago when his direction seemed to change completely. It went from good sports analysis to TMZ and his soapbox.
+1