PDA

View Full Version : Will Redmond on the Safeties

Leroy Jenkins
08-04-2015, 05:38 PM
"A lot of the guys we have coming back have been playing together for four years now. We have a bond that is great. A big change I have seen is that the safeties come to the corners and want to watch film together. The bond is stronger this year between us. We are a brotherhood."

Offshore Dawg
08-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Team chemistry, is a very good thing.

CadaverDawg
08-05-2015, 11:16 AM
"A lot of the guys we have coming back have been playing together for four years now. We have a bond that is great. A big change I have seen is that the safeties come to the corners and want to watch film together. The bond is stronger this year between us. We are a brotherhood."

Makes me think that maybe a certain Safety that is now in jail, may have been causing some internal issues with chemistry.

Leroy Jenkins
08-05-2015, 03:44 PM
That's what I inferred. Maybe just looking into it too much.

Political Hack
08-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Makes me think that maybe a certain Safety that is now in jail, may have been causing some internal issues with chemistry.

I actually think the opposite... that the people around him who supported and cared for him are actually learning from his missed opportunities. There's no disdain there. It's simply a learning curve if anything.

What I would take from that statement is that the DBs are working together instead of separately.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Well we do have a safeties coach and a corners coach, so I guess it makes sense they were apart. I'm glad they are together now though as that seems a bit strange for the DB's not to be together for film.

bluelightstar
08-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I think that's reading too much into it

Dawg496
08-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Well we do have a safeties coach and a corners coach, so I guess it makes sense they were apart. I'm glad they are together now though as that seems a bit strange for the DB's not to be together for film.

Could just be a change in preference/philosophy between Collins and Diaz.

shoeless joe
08-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I think that's reading too much into it

I dont

Ifyouonlyknew
08-06-2015, 02:08 PM
If what you guys were saying is true it would be about Cox & Hughes & I guarantee Hughes was 1 of the best teammates & locker room guys we had.

codeDawg
08-06-2015, 02:28 PM
If what you guys were saying is true it would be about Cox & Hughes & I guarantee Hughes was 1 of the best teammates & locker room guys we had.

Yeah, I would read this as "our SR leader left, and now we're reaching out to the more experienced secondary guys who happen to be the CB's"