PDA

View Full Version : My how far our video dept. has come in one year...

CadaverDawg
08-04-2015, 03:41 PM
http://footballscoop.com/news/announcing-the-2015-footballscoop-fbs-video-of-the-year-finalists/

TaleofTwoDogs
08-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I think we have progressed more as a football program in the last six years than the combined 100 years before. Incredible. Great video. The post LSU game video is still my favorite. Wonder why they didn't submit that one?

drunkernhelldawg
08-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Glad we're getting better. We needed to.

bgover4
08-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Saw the soccer and volleyball media posters and they were exactly the same except the players. Kinda need someone to step the game up there.

sleepy dawg
08-04-2015, 09:32 PM
After rewatching that Bama hype video I just ran through every wall in my house. I'm ready to beat ass this year.

quickstrike2
08-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Dang, got chills just watching that again. Even though we didn't finish the way we wanted last year, what a great year. Seems like everything came together as a team and even outside the team. The stadium being closed end and making it look so much better the season we finally get gameday. The AD finally realizing we loved the old nike look and listening to the fans about the uniforms. Finally getting to number one. Beating LSU at LSU. What a ride and I hope we get that excitement again.

dickiedawg
08-05-2015, 08:16 AM
That's some strong competition. Really excellent across the board, though some of them I only watched the first couple of minutes.