PDA

View Full Version : NMTTT !!1!!1

MadDawg
08-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Just thought I'd give a heads up to the new slogan for the bearsharks. It will go well with the other acronyms they love to throw around like HYDR and TSSRA.

scottycameron
08-03-2015, 10:45 AM
TTT? To the top?

MadDawg
08-03-2015, 11:18 AM
TTT? To the top? Yes.

I guess you are not familiar with their sister school's slogan 'SMTTT'. I see it almost every day.

scottycameron
08-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Yes.

I guess you are not familiar with their sister school's slogan 'SMTTT'. I see it almost every day.

I knew I knew that from somewhere, i remember now, southern miss to the top. So stupid. I get it now, good one, and sorry for not catching on. I don't ever, ever , ever see anything USM related. They could close the school and I'd never know it unless I read it on here, LOL.

archdog
08-03-2015, 02:53 PM
I knew I knew that from somewhere, i remember now, southern miss to the top. So stupid. I get it now, good one, and sorry for not catching on. I don't ever, ever , ever see anything USM related. They could close the school and I'd never know it unless I read it on here, LOL.

Southern Miss and Millsaps are about equal in my mind concerning football, and I lived on the coast for a decade.