PDA

View Full Version : Jamoral Graham

Dawg496
08-03-2015, 09:03 AM
http://www.meridianstar.com/sports/graham-moves-to-defensive-back/article_a7e20b68-38ce-11e5-9d4c-4f0241e33b56.html

Anyone have any insight into how his position change is going? Seems to have a good attitude to the change. I hope he can become a contributor, seems like a guy with his head on his shoulders.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2015, 09:07 AM
I really thought he was electric in the slot when he had opportunities, but the coaches know more than me and we are deep at WR. Hopefully Jamoral can become a player at DB, bc he is definitely an athlete.

whosyourdawgy
08-03-2015, 09:14 AM
If he ever caught the ball he had a chance to be electric. That seems to be his issue. Use that athletism to keep others from catching it may be the better thing for him. I love him tho. He is ALL 'Dog

mic
08-03-2015, 09:31 AM
I really thought he was electric in the slot when he had opportunities, but the coaches know more than me and we are deep at WR. Hopefully Jamoral can become a player at DB, bc he is definitely an athlete.

My guess is JG is too Good not to be on the field more, and he wasn't cracking our 2 deep at WR
I love the move to DB, and apparently is working out pretty good he will probably be part of the 2 deep and I'm sure used In Nickle or dime packages.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Smokey is the perfect slot nickel CB. He could be a real asset in that role.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2015, 09:41 AM

Good to hear.

How is Jiles progressing post-injury? Can he have a big impact this season? I'm really pulling for him, he's a weight room warrior from what I hear. Plays with that chip on his shoulder bc he felt underrated out of high school. Hopefully he can stay healthy now.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Good to hear.

How is Jiles progressing post-injury? Can he have a big impact this season? I'm really pulling for him, he's a weight room warrior from what I hear. Plays with that chip on his shoulder bc he felt underrated out of high school. Hopefully he can stay healthy now.

Cedric hasn't had any setbacks in the spring or summer. Now he just has to make it through fall camp healthy. If he does that I think it's a good chance he's the 3rd CB.

mic
08-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Cedric hasn't had any setbacks in the spring or summer. Now he just has to make it through fall camp healthy. If he does that I think it's a good chance he's the 3rd CB.

Yep.. Everyone forgets about him.. He was 3cb behind Banks and Slay if I remember correctly... Once we moved Corey Broomfield to safety his SR season.
Kid is an SEC cb and isn't even starting for us... Our passing game defense is going to improved dramatically ...

jumbo
08-03-2015, 12:37 PM

do you think he'll get meaningful PT this year? or is he a RS candidate?

1bigdawg
08-03-2015, 12:39 PM
My question is whether his injuries have effected his speed/quickness. If not, he was playing well as a true freshman at CB. If he has slowed, he would be a great safety. Definitely an SEC athlete.

mic
08-03-2015, 12:44 PM
do you think he'll get meaningful PT this year? or is he a RS candidate?

He won't RS

CadaverDawg
08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
My question is whether his injuries have effected his speed/quickness. If not, he was playing well as a true freshman at CB. If he has slowed, he would be a great safety. Definitely an SEC athlete.

I think his injuries were wrist and hamstring related, so he shouldn't have lost any speed. No bones, tendons or ligaments damaged

archdog
08-03-2015, 02:51 PM

For me, I think Jamoral Graham could do great things as a DB. If I had my way, Gab Myles would be our guy in the slot. That guy gets up field in a hurry, no dancing just slashing.