PDA

View Full Version : TD Moton

jalakin
08-02-2015, 08:31 PM
According to Steve it looks like TD is headed to Juco and didn't report to camp but Farrod looks good to go.

msstate7
08-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Thought Steve said moton was gonna make it. I wish Steve would keep his mouth shut till he knows for certain.

Todd4State
08-02-2015, 08:38 PM
I just wish he could admit that he is wrong when he's obviously wrong.

BullDog
08-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Steve and the whole scout platform is a big fraud! "Video analysis" means watch a Geico commercial and then me describe my feelings.

msstate7
08-02-2015, 08:43 PM
This is a big blow IMO. We'll most likely need a freshman to play some at dt. It would've been nice to have 2 talented young guys to pick from. Young Adams... Be ready

CadaverDawg
08-02-2015, 08:50 PM
This is a big blow IMO. We'll most likely need a freshman to play some at dt. It would've been nice to have 2 talented young guys to pick from. Young Adams... Be ready

If Cory Thomas performs up to expectations (which I think he will), we'll be fine with Jones, Adams as our starters...James, Thomas as backups. But we do need someone to step up from the young group along with Thomas. Maybe Hoyett or young Adams, who knows.

I just hope we can get Moton back eventually. I was more "hoping" he would make it than "expecting" him to.

We needed a big Juco DT in this signing class, and whiffed. "Thin" is an understatement when looking at our DT depth. We're an injury away from big problems there IMO.

Jones, Adams, James, Thomas, Hoyett, who else? I think that's it. We'll be fine with our top 4, but can't have injuries.

Coach34
08-02-2015, 09:13 PM

TD was never going to play this season

Looks like C34 got this one right afterall

BeardoMSU
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Looks like C34 got this one right afterall

http://media.giphy.com/media/13GKP7xGjce5oI/giphy.gif

Coach34
08-02-2015, 10:25 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/13GKP7xGjce5oI/giphy.gif

https://vine.co/v/hjiend6Lw7I

SignalToNoise
08-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Saving that golf clap gif for later.

5 Star
08-03-2015, 09:48 AM
If this is the case we are going to be battling to get to 6-6.

mic
08-03-2015, 09:55 AM

A 4star DT (Adams) that had dozens of offers from big time schools might have to play a FEW snaps in some games..?? Our season is doomed.....

5 Star
08-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Our season is doomed.....
Yes. Freshmen playing on the lines means your season is probably doomed.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-03-2015, 10:05 AM

I'm not sure I get this. A freshman DT may have to be our 5th or 6th DT in the rotation & we're going to be 6-6. Why do you say that?

5 Star
08-03-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure I get this. A freshman DT may have to be our 5th or 6th DT in the rotation & we're going to be 6-6. Why do you say that?
Perhaps we need to get the OP to define "play some". To me, I take it as being a primary backup and contributor. If not, then why mention at all? If we just need a warm body, then anybody can suffice, especially when you don't want to waste a redshirt.

Coach34
08-03-2015, 10:15 AM
the Freshman will be getting 3rd team reps unless we have an injury. Nothing to worry about

CadaverDawg
08-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Perhaps we need to get the OP to define "play some". To me, I take it as being a primary backup and contributor. If not, then why mention at all? If we just need a warm body, then anybody can suffice, especially when you don't want to waste a redshirt.

Thomas is a Freshman and he will be a primary backup at DT getting tons of snaps. And yes, our 5th and beyond guys at DT are all going to be Freshmen more than likely.

That being said, we are far from screwed bc of it

5 Star
08-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Thomas is a Freshman and he will be a primary backup at DT getting tons of snaps. And yes, our 5th and beyond guys at DT are all going to be Freshmen more than likely.

That being said, we are far from screwed bc of it

By freshman I mean a guy right out of high school. Such as TD Moton. I thought that was obvious.

Coach34
08-03-2015, 11:11 AM
It's official:

https://mobile.twitter.com/loganlowery/status/628217012746125312

BiscuitEater
08-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Thought Steve said moton was gonna make it. I wish Steve would keep his mouth shut till he knows for certain.

Need to cut Steve some slack with this. Steve and Paul both reported what Moton TOLD THEM he was going to be reporting on Sun. They both spoke to him 'in person.'

Consensus was that TD needed an A in one class to make it to State this semester. TD said he was 'reporting on Sunday.' Can't blame ANY reporter that reports what a signee tells them.

Dawgcentral
08-03-2015, 07:22 PM

This quote seems like more Doom and Gloom to me. A guy who probably wasn't going to break into the two deep is going to cost us 2-3 games this year? Manny had more weapons at his disposal back in the day, and made up for it with run blitzes that kept offenses off balance.

I could be wrong of course, but I'm always on the side of staying away from panic.