PDA

View Full Version : What a coincidence!!

ShotgunDawg
08-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Exactly 20 minutes after Greg Eiland committed to MSU, Ole Miss got a commit from another out of state player that's a three star named Donta Evans.

Then Cronin tweets this:

Courtney Cronin ‏@CourtneyRCronin 11m11 minutes ago
Donta Evans told me he'd been privately committed to Ole Miss for more than a month. Also said he has a goal to win a nat'l champ w/in 2 yrs

Why do they care so much about what other people do?

It must be incredibly exhausting going through day trying to keep up with what everyone else is doing.

Frankly, I'm glad we have a coaching staff that only cares about MSU & winning football games, and could care less about what anyone else is doing.

BeardoMSU
08-02-2015, 03:44 PM

Uh....

Leroy Jenkins
08-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Uh....

I'm almost sure he is referring to the coaching staff, not the fans. Fans can do whatever they like. Cant imagine CDM playing tit-for-tat recruiting games. Bigger fish to fry and all that....

C222
08-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Exactly 20 minutes after Greg Eiland committed to MSU, Ole Miss got a commit from another out of state player that's a three star named Donta Evans.

Then Cronin tweets this:

Courtney Cronin ‏@CourtneyRCronin 11m11 minutes ago
Donta Evans told me he'd been privately committed to Ole Miss for more than a month. Also said he has a goal to win a nat'l champ w/in 2 yrs

It must be incredibly exhausting going through day trying to keep up with what everyone else is doing.

Frankly, I'm glad we have a coaching staff that only cares about MSU & winning football games, and could care less about what anyone else is doing.

Are there posters here who still think you're a State fan?

HereComesTheSpiral
08-02-2015, 04:15 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54690625.jpg