PDA

View Full Version : August 1st

msstate7
08-01-2015, 10:13 PM
The Neshoba county fair is over, school is starting back, Braves are done, and football is almost here. Everyone spend quality time with your wife and kids and enjoy this calm before the storm. I'm pumped

BulldogBear
08-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Woof!

5 Star
08-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Not quite. PGA Championship is upcoming. Then it's full-on football season. I usually go to a high school game the week before Labor Day weekend, just to get the fix.

msstate7
08-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Not quite. PGA Championship is upcoming. Then it's full-on football season. I usually go to a high school game the week before Labor Day weekend, just to get the fix.

Maybe I should pick up golf. Baseball is aging me

5 Star
08-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Maybe I should pick up golf. Baseball is aging me
I try to follow the Braves and MLB in general, but it bores me. The only interest I have in it is MSU players doing well, so they will in turn perhaps donate back to MSU. I can't even get motivated to go downtown and watch the minor league team play.

BulldogBear
08-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Can't wait. It seems to me that the perception of our 2015 outlook gets worse with each set of thoughts I peruse. In the last few days it's been hard to find anybody that thinks well do any better than 4-0 ooc plus KY. We must really be delusional!!!!

oldjoedawg
08-01-2015, 11:03 PM
The Neshoba county fair is over, school is starting back, Braves are done, and football is almost here. Everyone spend quality time with your wife and kids and enjoy this calm before the storm. I'm pumped
My wife and I adjusted our Saturday house cleaning schedule to Friday this week to get the new routine down before first game.....can't be vacuuming floors and scrubbing commodes on Saturdays once season is under way. Class of '62

MabenMaroon
08-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Going to an exhausting late summer/early fall for myself. Big fan of live rock and roll ( will be attending several shows over the next three months ), long time Astros/Colt45 fan ( first time in 10 years the season has meaning past the end of April ) and of course the 2015 Bulldog season which should prove to be even better than last year. I will have to take about three weeks off in December just to recuperate. Can hardly wait for it all to unfold, should be one of the most entertaining and exhilarating stretches I have had in a long, long time.