PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Laughs

UMCDawg16
07-31-2015, 10:49 PM
You're welcome. This guy is speaking of Dak btw, although you would think he's talking about JCJC's backup. That's some strong stuff they're smoking up in bear country.

MSUDawg4Life
07-31-2015, 11:00 PM
He's not wearing red and blue glasses, but he can't think of one QB in this league he would take over their three. :D

Beaver
08-01-2015, 12:36 AM
He's not wearing red and blue glasses, but he can't think of one QB in this league he would take over their three. :D

didn't realize they had the same issue as Ohio State!

Billy Ray Valentine
08-01-2015, 05:40 AM
He's retarded

messageboardsuperhero
08-01-2015, 06:02 AM
Maybe the most asinine things I've ever read on a message board.

It does fit the stereotype though- he actually said he'd pick each of their three QBs over Dak because they had more starzz out of high school.

662dawg
08-01-2015, 06:10 AM
This is by far the single dumbest thing I've ever read written by a bear.... Do you people realize how dumb that post has to be, to be the dumbest ever? 😳

A geeked bear gone bad!

Maroonthirteen
08-01-2015, 07:19 AM
Jealousy is a stinky cologne. The bears have bathed in it regarding Dak.

dickiedawg
08-01-2015, 07:28 AM
I was really hoping this was the opinion of a 12 y/o kid. That's the most deluded thing I've ever read. (In truth, it has to be a woman, right?)

How many teams in the country would Prescott not start for this year? Not more than a handful. But Ole Miss has 3 quarterbacks on the roster better? Oh, OK.

UMCDawg16
08-01-2015, 11:07 AM
I stalk that OM board periodically and the guy that wrote that is actually one of their more well known posters. You can't make this stuff up.

MSUDawg4Life
08-01-2015, 11:10 AM
I stalk that OM board periodically and the guy that wrote that is actually one of their more well known posters. You can't make this stuff up.

Typical delusional Confederate?

HSVDawg
08-01-2015, 01:38 PM
How many teams in the country would Prescott not start for this year? Not more than a handful. But Ole Miss has 3 quarterbacks on the roster better? Oh, OK.

I know this was a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it anyways. Ohio State is the only other team in the country where I can confidently say Dak for sure wouldn't start. I tend to think Connor Cook at Michigan State would start over Dak at Michigan State, just because of the pro style system they run. It's not a sure thing though. I'd also give Boykin the slight nod over Dak at TCU, but again its not a sure thing as I think Boykin's stats were heavily attributed to the awful defenses of the Big 12. Dak could possibly put up similar numbers against the same schedule and in the same system.

That's pretty much it. One definite team where he wouldn't start and two possible teams where he wouldn't start. The other 117 team in FBS he is the unquestioned starter.

Leroy Jenkins
08-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Maybe the most asinine things I've ever read on a message board.

It does fit the stereotype though- he actually said he'd pick each of their three QBs over Dak because they had more starzz out of high school.

So they would take MGK, Swithblade and Buchanon over AAron Rodgers? They have way more stars than he did.

Mutt the Hoople
08-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Typical delusional Confederate?

Shouldn't the Confederates find out why they're such losers in life?