PDA

View Full Version : 0-3

RBritt
07-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Bucky is 0-3 in head to head recruiting Mississippi stud recruits. Robert Elliot, Chris Jones, and Leo Lewis. I want to hear the Robert Elliot story on Bucky if anyone knows it.

BeardoMSU
07-30-2015, 10:43 PM
I want to hear the Robert Elliot story on Bucky if anyone knows it.

That probably wouldn't bode well for us, either....

Leroy Jenkins
07-31-2015, 03:44 AM
Man, Robert Elliot. A top 5 national RB prospect whos most productive year was 221 yards. Recruiting is definitely an art not a science. I always thought "next year" would be the year Robert breaks out. Watching him drag that leg around I kinda knew it was over but I was hoping.

beretta
07-31-2015, 08:39 AM
I felt like it happened 20 feet from my face....on the edge against LSU and guy hit his leg going a 100mph.....i sarcastically said "thhaaattttssss gonna leave a mark"

and he was never the same....after he healed, he was slow, and always seemed hesitant hitting the whole.....same thing with Nick Griffin....

BossDawg
07-31-2015, 09:28 AM
Man, Robert Elliot. A top 5 national RB prospect whos most productive year was 221 yards. Recruiting is definitely an art not a science. I always thought "next year" would be the year Robert breaks out. Watching him drag that leg around I kinda knew it was over but I was hoping.

I feel like Elliot would've been a very productive RB had he avoided that injury, and perhaps a competent coaching staff as well. Wonder whatever happened to the guy.

scottycameron
07-31-2015, 09:35 AM
I don't know about head to head or "stud" but he got a couple OL I wanted us to get real bad. Outside of them I can't remember HF winning another big in state battle. CJ was Nutt.

maroonmania
07-31-2015, 10:41 AM
I don't know about head to head or "stud" but he got a couple OL I wanted us to get real bad. Outside of them I can't remember HF winning another big in state battle. CJ was Nutt.

It was under Nutt, but CJ was #TheNetwork.

Bocephus
07-31-2015, 11:00 AM
HF won the Ward kid from Aberdeen.

Leroy Jenkins
07-31-2015, 11:32 AM
Not sure they got their money's worth out of him, production wise. Much like Tobias Manning and Snoop. He still has a little time to produce though, right?

coastdoglover
07-31-2015, 11:44 AM
The Bears have figured out that it is easier with less scrutiny if they spend big dollars out of state. Tunsil may prove that wrong but my sources have told me they are going full speed ahead on Simmons and a couple of others. I am hoping the NCAA comes back with something on the Tunsil situation and that may really alter their thoughts. I doubt it because it never has before but "The Network" will never change.

scottycameron
07-31-2015, 12:18 PM

May be wrong but I was thinking that was nutt also.

maroonmania
07-31-2015, 12:32 PM
The Bears have figured out that it is easier with less scrutiny if they spend big dollars out of state. Tunsil may prove that wrong but my sources have told me they are going full speed ahead on Simmons and a couple of others. I am hoping the NCAA comes back with something on the Tunsil situation and that may really alter their thoughts. I doubt it because it never has before but "The Network" will never change.

If nothing comes from this Tunsil situation then they will just get that more brazen with what they are doing in recruiting as they will be convinced (and pretty much with good reason) that its totally wild west time with regard to NCAA rules.