PDA

View Full Version : Buy or Sell: Ohio State

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2015, 02:11 PM
So, today Ohio State had 4 players suspended for their season opening game at Virginia Tech. Among those suspended are their best player Joey Bosa, & their three best WRs.

So my questions is: Buy or Sell, if Ohio State loses at VT, which they won't, & then runs the table, they will get into the playoff?

Basically, Ohio State plays the most embarrassing schedule that any national power has played in my memory, but will the media & committee give them an excuse for losing to VT since they will be without 4 of the their better players?

Something tells me the media will gladly give them an excuse.

msstate7
07-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Defending champs and big 10 champs = in playoffs whether warranted or not

Ifyouonlyknew
07-30-2015, 02:14 PM
They'll be in.

BulldogBear
07-30-2015, 02:37 PM
So, today Ohio State had 4 players suspended for their season opening game at Virginia Tech. Among those suspended are their best player Joey Bosa, & their three best WRs.

So my questions is: Buy or Sell, if Ohio State loses at VT, which they won't, & then runs the table, they will get into the playoff?

Basically, Ohio State plays the most embarrassing schedule that any national power has played in my memory, but will the media & committee give them an excuse for losing to VT since they will be without 4 of the their better players?

Something tells me the media will gladly give them an excuse.

If they gave 'em one last year for losing at home to a .500 VPI, surely they will under these circumstances.

Smitty
07-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Buy in bulk, no brainer. Its essentially a repeat of last year.

And yes their schedule is a joke

Dawgface
07-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Braxton Miller steps in, catches 3 TD passes and becomes a Heisman candidate. OSU goes 12-0.